bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 15, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by joannballow on Dec 15, 16 5:56 PM
just started to download and stoped? help or give back credits

Edited on 12/15/2016 at 5:57:51 PM PST

[Post New]by joannballow on Dec 15, 16 5:57 PM
help

[Post New]by mrbillaz on Dec 16, 16 2:42 PM
May have found a glitch. Am at the point where Jack is trying to fix something and needs 4 levers. Two are there and two are to be found. Have found one and the game thinks I have two. So I get not hints for finding the second one but cannot fix the machine without it.
Has anyone else encountered this?

Missing cursor

[Post New]by MysteryAngel145 on Dec 16, 16 2:51 PM
Hello - am trying to play the game, but the cursor is invisible- I try to feel my way around the screen, attempting to find the right area to click (since I can't see the mouse's cursor) - but to no avail. I did manage to find and turn off the custom cursor, but that did not fix the problem.
My other games from BF work just fine.

Is this possibly a glitch - has anyone else had this problem??

[Post New]by rosebud_66 on Dec 17, 16 12:59 PM
mrbillaz wrote:May have found a glitch. Am at the point where Jack is trying to fix something and needs 4 levers. Two are there and two are to be found. Have found one and the game thinks I have two. So I get not hints for finding the second one but cannot fix the machine without it.

[Post New]by jlawinters on Dec 17, 16 2:32 PM
I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND IT IS ACTIVATED BUT CAN NOT PLAY IT

Second Lever Not Obtained

[Post New]by Norah222 on Dec 19, 16 12:09 AM
Game guide shows a third slide is needed to get last lever. On
Santa's bedside shelf, after assembling the christmas tree, I get no slide. Hint says I'm done here.

Glitch???

mrbillaz wrote:May have found a glitch. Am at the point where Jack is trying to fix something and needs 4 levers. Two are there and two are to be found. Have found one and the game thinks I have two. So I get not hints for finding the second one but cannot fix the machine without it.

[Post New]by carla7 on Dec 20, 16 3:36 AM
there is a glitch in the part where you have to fix the cable in the christmas tree and get a coin. I fixed the cable but the cable stil sparkles and I can't get the coin?

Wylus
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Second Lever Not Obtained

[Post New]by Wylus on Dec 20, 16 6:28 AM
Norah222 wrote:Game guide shows a third slide is needed to get last lever. On
Santa's bedside shelf, after assembling the christmas tree, I get no slide. Hint says I'm done here.

Glitch???

same here, no third slide, hence no second lever

[Post New]by della989 on Dec 20, 16 8:14 AM
I am having the same problem with the memory slides. The third one never came out from the Christmas tree and now I can't go any further. Has anyone found out how to fix this?

[Post New]by st8955 on Dec 20, 16 11:18 AM
Same problem! I guess we have to wait for a fix?

[Post New]by NanaShirls48 on Dec 24, 16 1:38 PM
mrbillaz wrote:May have found a glitch. Am at the point where Jack is trying to fix something and needs 4 levers. Two are there and two are to be found. Have found one and the game thinks I have two. So I get no hints for finding the second one but cannot fix the machine without it.
-------------------------------------------------

I am having the same problem, but I think it has to do with the family Christmas scene in the box. You are supposed to "fix" the scene and a drawer opens..well I fixed it, but the drawer did not open. Now I am stuck where you are. I am loving this game and would appreciate any help in solving this part?

Welcome to Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by homard75 on Jan 2, 17 2:57 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition players.
i almost finished the game but i don't have the stich remover and i can't give te fruit to the rabbit and get the last cristal

LadyQ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by LadyQ on Jan 4, 17 4:13 PM
I have been unable to play the game. I keep getting a Windows error. I have downloaded 3 times, never get past the big fish intro screen. it just goes to a black screen.

ink3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ink3 on Jan 5, 17 4:55 AM
Hoi, At the apple yard in the house of Claus I have to put two snowflakes on a pot next to the foto but i can't . I have the snowflakes but I can't move on?

Thanks

[Post New]by VanSnow on Mar 9, 17 5:28 PM
The game is frozen in the workshop, the picture maze with the marble is stuck in the slot and will not advance game. It happened once before and new game downloaded will not let me download again.

Go to: