bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New version available for Virtual City

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 1, 10 4:11 PM
We have a new version of Virtual City available now. This new version of the game fixes problems with the dumpsters getting stuck. If you weren't having any problems before, you may not need to update your game.

We apologize for any trouble this may have caused. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
First, go to your Purchase History and click Install next to the game.
Second, select Run or Save File.
Third, if prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 04/07/2010 at 10:43:09 AM PST

Re:New version available for Virtual City

[Post New]by lkkreitz on Apr 23, 10 7:24 PM
Game installed and runs just fine except that it nows is raising issues under my security software as an IRCBot threat .. say it isn't so!

[Post New]by boyscoutdaniel on Apr 24, 10 1:40 PM
I'm getting the same IRCBot warning with IObit Security 360 for all Big Fish games I've downloaded in the past week or so. I Googled the Trojan.IRCbot and it's a real trojan; HELP BIG FISH!

Level building marina

[Post New]by lucylu285 on May 9, 10 4:14 PM
I apparently have all the resources to build the marina but it is telling me I do not have enough people. I need 200 I have 288?? Help!! Do I need more population than 200 to build???
Thanks,
Lucylu285

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on May 24, 10 12:30 AM
I think you might have to take the 200 people to the marina and not just have a population of 200.

sephira1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sephira1 on Nov 22, 10 7:10 AM
hey i just got a new computer with a gtx 470 video im running windows 7 64bit and i want to play virtual city its one of my favorite games.. when i click the game the screen goes black.... please please please get me a fix so i can play this game!!89kjmnn bbbb

[Post New]by johnskooner on Nov 25, 10 8:48 AM
What about android?

[Post New]by steverogas on Jan 24, 11 2:03 PM
win xp game timer goes nuts then animation disappears

[Post New]by 06081962 on Aug 29, 11 7:55 AM
When will there be more states to work and build in Virtual City? Real soon I hope we love this game but there is only so much you can play the same thing.

[Post New]by Miiikan on Nov 3, 11 5:42 PM
steverogas wrote:win xp game timer goes nuts then animation disappears

I have just installed for the second time, and have the same issue. After first installation everything was fine and now I can't play

Go to: