bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

An Announcement Regarding Freezing Issues - December 20, 2016

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 16 10:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team has passed along the information that has been provided to us in the forums regarding freezing issues when trying to access the private rooms. We do know that the Midnight Castle teams are aware of this issue being seen on the PC platform and they are working hard to get to the root cause of it for a resolution. Once any information is known, we will update the forums to inform the players.

If you would like to aid in the investigation, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

We greatly appreciate your patience as the teams investigate. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 02/07/2017 at 9:28:31 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:An Announcement Regarding Freezing Issues- December 15, 2016

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 16 11:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Midnight Castle teams have provided new information to the moderators. For players that are experiencing the freezing issue with their Christmas Room, please try to click on the private room icon and then the tree quickly before the tutorial pops up. This will help ensure that the room is open and available to players without the freezing occurring.

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and details of what steps you have taken. This will help aid in the investigation. For your player ID, please refer to the help article included in the first post above.

We greatly appreciate player's patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:An Announcement Regarding Freezing Issues - December 20, 2016

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 20, 16 11:53 AM
Hi All,

I’m happy to let everyone know that a fix has been released for this freezing issue with the new Winter Event room! This fix should be automatically applied to people’s games, so there’s no need to download anything new.

If anyone continues to experience an issue accessing the new private room we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps definitely want people to be able to enjoy the new content, and they’re always happy to help. Steps on locating that ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience as this was investigated. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 12/20/2016 at 11:54:06 AM PST

Go to: