skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Stuck in Christmas Room

[Post New]by skell169 on Dec 15, 16 10:17 AM
Every time I go into my Christmas room I cannot come out, retrieve any presents or gift to my friends!!!! All Together Bah Humbug no fun having to force shutdown my PC either please look into this ASAP PLEASE
Hope everyone else is enjoying the winter event!!!!
Happy Gaming Rona aka MrsTBag

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:Stuck in Christmas Room

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 15, 16 3:48 PM
Re:An Announcement Regarding Freezing Issues- December 15, 2016

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/885760.page;jsessionid=C00DF5704BB3909D86ABDB47D62945D5

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 16 11:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Midnight Castle teams have provided new information to the moderators. For players that are experiencing the freezing issue with their Christmas Room, please try to click on the private room icon and then the tree quickly before the tutorial pops up. This will help ensure that the room is open and available to players without the freezing occurring.

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and details of what steps you have taken. This will help aid in the investigation. For your player ID, please refer to the help article included in the first post above.

We greatly appreciate player's patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 12/15/2016 at 3:57:55 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 15, 16 3:50 PM
Had the same problem with one of my games. So I opened the room and didn't stop clicking and it worked.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Dec 15, 16 5:13 PM
Clicking on the tree right away worked in my Christmas room. Now all I need is to get my game updated to Level 70 so I can gift my friends.

DeeJay46

Go to: