ali133
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Sound

[Post New]by ali133 on Dec 17, 16 5:55 AM
This is the second game from Emily I have bought which has interference with the sound. Does anyone else have this problem?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Sound

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 17, 16 12:00 PM
No issues with sounds. Whenever you have an issue with a BFG game, you should report it to them to troubleshoot.

julesy

ali133
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ali133 on Dec 18, 16 5:07 AM
I did that with the previous Emily game and all they did was give me a voucher. Didn't help the problem.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 18, 16 9:36 AM
ali133 wrote:I did that with the previous Emily game and all they did was give me a voucher. Didn't help the problem.

A few suggestions ....
1. Post your issue on the tech issues sticky on this forum.
2. Contact BFG anyway and state your problem.
3. You did not indicate anything about your computer. What OS/iOS you are using? Have you checked your sound card for updates?
4. Are you running the game as Administrator?

julesy

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 22, 16 12:47 PM
Hi ali133,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some sound interference in the game. Thank you julesyhedgehog for stopping by with those tips!

As they mentioned, running a game as Administrator may be able to help with technical issues that come up. I've included a help article below with steps for this, along with another help article that can be useful in a variety of different situations. I encourage taking a look and trying the steps these include, if you haven't already:

Run Game as Administrator
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Unfortunately, the forums don't contain the tools we'd need to provide help for technical issues, and so the Forum Moderation Team is unable to offer further assistance with glitches that come up. However, if you continue to experience a problem we invite you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE, as julesyhedgehog mentioned. Our Reps are always willing to help as much as they can.

Since this thread is discussing a technical problem I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you come across any other issues you'd like to report, you're welcome to post in the following discussion. Posting here helps the Moderation Team track any trends so they can be reported to the right team, and also keeps the forums easy to navigate:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: