soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

How Do I Use My Inventory In Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure?

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 1, 10 10:07 PM
I'm in the second town Turnip Hill or whatever it is,and I'm supposed to make a sawmill,which I have no idea how to do, but it seems to be done as I have logs up the ying-yang,but I am also supposed to gather 5 stones and two planks to make platform. How do I turn those logs into planks? And how do you know when you have played enough levels of Match-3? My arm is about to fall off,but I have no clue how to do a single solitary thing in this game and cannot find any help in the forum or anywhere???? [b] Thank you anyone who can help.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:How Do I Use My Inventory In Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure?

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 2, 10 7:14 AM
I don't even know how to select just a certain number of stones(or anything else) from my inventory!

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Apr 2, 10 7:30 AM
Have you tried posting this question in the game's forum? Dats my suggestion.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 2, 10 7:40 AM
Chexmixmonet wrote:Have you tried posting this question in the game's forum? Dats my suggestion.

Nope,because I'm sorry to say that it seems that pleas for help seldom get answered from the game forums,that's why so many post in Chit-Chat! I have seen forums where not one single plea for help is answered! But occasionally they are.

Guess I will just request a refund later via Live Chat.No sense keeping a game that has no instructions on how to play it!

Edited on 04/03/2010 at 5:18:43 AM PST

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
4,984 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Apr 2, 10 8:52 AM
Haven't tried the game. Is this one of those M3/Build-it games? I just can't get into those... Except for Adventure HOGs, I'm not too keen on the blended genres. Most of 'em aren't so hot.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 2, 10 9:03 AM
phatkhat wrote:Haven't tried the game. Is this one of those M3/Build-it games? I just can't get into those... Except for Adventure HOGs, I'm not too keen on the blended genres. Most of 'em aren't so hot.

I think that's what it is,plus HOG.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 3, 10 5:14 AM
Ok, it was the weirdest thing. I decided to try going back to the first town Arroyo and suddenly a new toolbar appeared at the bottom of the screen with the option to 'build' different buildings like a sawmill,shop ect.!

So I did and did the tasks and same in the next town so now I am at the third location! I have no clue why I didn't get this toolbar after I did umpteen Match-3 screens while I was still at Arroyo,but I just wanted to share this info with Newbies to this type of game like me,or Newbies to this game,since there is absolutely no info available on it!

Hey I already got my punch-card coupon codes last night,so I'm off to demo Jigsaw 365!!!!

Happy Gaming,and Happy Easter Everyone!

Edited on 04/03/2010 at 5:21:08 AM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,752 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 3, 10 8:04 AM
I'm pretty sure there's a "help" section at the beginning of this game that provides quite a bit of information about how the game works.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 3, 10 8:08 AM
Howatch wrote:I'm pretty sure there's a "help" section at the beginning of this game that provides quite a bit of information about how the game works.

Actually the 'Help' only shows you the things that can be in your inventory there is no explanation whatsoever on how to play the game,or use your inventory items. Even GameZ,I believe it is says there in minimal instruction,and you are on your own to figure it out![b]

Edited on 04/03/2010 at 8:09:26 AM PST

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 3, 10 8:22 AM
Morning everyone!

I'm going to move this thread over to the The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure Forum so players can see the answer in case they have the same problem and to keep all of your questions and comments in one place.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,752 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 3, 10 8:38 AM
Well, that does add an extra level of challenge--I'll just have to forge ahead and try my luck!

Zobig
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Apr 5, 10 10:11 PM
This game was fun but I didn't like the way game ended.
You can keep playing but you don't move on anymore to another level after you have built and finished upgrading all your buildings. All you do is collect materials and no place to use them. I do wish the game had finished differently. I must say the game was addictive and relaxing to play.
Wasn't like 80 Days Around the World, became frustrating at the end.

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on Apr 9, 10 6:20 PM
soblessed57 wrote: I'm in the second town Turnip Hill or whatever it is,and I'm supposed to make a sawmill,which I have no idea how to do, but it seems to be done as I have logs up the ying-yang,but I am also supposed to gather 5 stones and two planks to make platform. How do I turn those logs into planks? And how do you know when you have played enough levels of Match-3? My arm is about to fall off,but I have no clue how to do a single solitary thing in this game and cannot find any help in the forum or anywhere???? [b] Thank you anyone who can help.

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on Apr 9, 10 6:23 PM
You have to have a sawmill before you can make planks from the logs. On the middle button when you start playing, instead of start, click the castle in the middle. Then hold your mouse over the sawmill. It will tell you what you need before you can build it. It will show you all the things you can build. I have found that if i need an item I can go specifically to the thing I need in the game. Where Elisa goes to a building, you can hold your mouse over the different buildings to see what materials that game will give you. Hope this helps

[Post New]by suga_suga on Feb 21, 11 12:08 PM
Helentn wrote:You have to have a sawmill before you can make planks from the logs. On the middle button when you start playing, instead of start, click the castle in the middle. Then hold your mouse over the sawmill. It will tell you what you need before you can build it. It will show you all the things you can build. I have found that if i need an item I can go specifically to the thing I need in the game. Where Elisa goes to a building, you can hold your mouse over the different buildings to see what materials that game will give you. Hope this helps

I can't even see the sawmill to hold my mouse over it. I don't know what I am missing to not be able to build it. I have everything it needs.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,907 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 27, 13 1:20 PM
soblessed57 wrote: I'm in the second town Turnip Hill or whatever it is,and I'm supposed to make a sawmill,which I have no idea how to do, but it seems to be done as I have logs up the ying-yang,but I am also supposed to gather 5 stones and two planks to make platform. How do I turn those logs into planks? And how do you know when you have played enough levels of Match-3? My arm is about to fall off,but I have no clue how to do a single solitary thing in this game and cannot find any help in the forum or anywhere???? Thank you anyone who can help.

[b]Go to your sawmill and open up the building; it'll have a produce and cancel buttons at the bottom of the inset screen AND it'll have a slider. IF the slider is green, then you can produce lumber from the logs that you've collected. THAT'S how you produce ANY product from the raw materials that you gather in ALL your buildings. Just open up each one and if you've got enough raw materials to produce whatever (flour, bread, iron ore, etc.) it'll give it to you as long as you slide that bar over from one side to the other.

MEnr56

Go to: