Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Wicked Sense of Humor

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 17, 16 3:59 PM
As many of our long time Gamers know there are times this game can drive one completely around the bend . I have a game on level 60, just spent the afternoon doing 4 rounds just to get those 6 strings of lights. Had a . Did one more round just to pick up some red ornaments and a few more wands. Got them, so here it comes you know it's coming the wicked part. EIGHT strings of lights in one round. No white jackets yet but it could happen, unless of course you also have a wicked sense of humor.
As always Happy Gaming to All

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Re:Wicked Sense of Humor

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 18, 16 4:54 AM
I noticed that too.. took a loooong time to get the 6 and a very short time to get the next 10

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Dec 18, 16 8:13 AM
Thats seems to be in line with the "If you run out of something, the game is not forgiving and punishes you for running out"

Try to a round with out doing the daily quest so you can increase the inventory and try not to go down to 0.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Dec 18, 16 8:36 AM
I just did 42 rounds and received 1 Christmas wreath which I have none of. Looks like the wreath is going to be the thorn in my side.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 18, 16 8:47 AM
Dbingamen wrote:I just did 42 rounds and received 1 Christmas wreath which I have none of. Looks like the wreath is going to be the thorn in my side.

At least that one isn't on the Castle Challenge!!!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 19, 16 7:41 AM
I'll send you a wreath, Diane.
42 rounds???? Yikes!

Go to: