bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Lamp of Aladdin

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 2, 10 12:05 AM
Finding yourself in a real fairytale is every child's dream — a chance to feel the magic, to command the power of nature or even to perform heroic deeds. Catch a glimpse of a world where dreams come true and fairytales are real in Lamp of Aladdin, a unique Hidden Object game! Revisit the story of Aladdin as he finds a magical lamp that makes his dreams a reality! Insidious traps, wild magic, and a cast of colorful characters await our heroes.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Lamp of Aladdin

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 2, 10 12:36 AM
looks good going to try it now

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 1:13 AM
This is a very different, Good news everyone this game has timed or relaxed- for those that don't like that timer. A person PM'd me regarding this game, they beta tested it and asked me to check it out. If your reading this Thank you I am having a good time. This game reminds me of Jewels of Cleopatra, however it has arrows guiding you to the end of level. The graphics are nice and you start off with a Hidden Object game, not hard at all- don't forget to find the stones so you can receive a unique trophy. On your journey, (I say journey because the grids get longer as you progress.) I only had a few minutes left before my trial was over, but enough time to know I was definately going to purchase this one. For those that like M3 go ahead and give it a chance since it has a relaxed option and I know many fishies will appreciate that!!! Take Care as always.... TMann

Edited on 04/02/2010 at 3:09:19 AM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 2, 10 1:31 AM
If Terrymann bought it, who am I to say "no"??? Downloading, and probably will buy.

Thanks, Terry! And BF!!!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 1:49 AM
Hey Rebecca, Just wanted to say thank you for your reply- (very nice I might add), I hope you enjoy the game, I like it. Just remember different games, different opinions. So where as I might like it, you might not- but I hope you do!!! Take Care- TMann

Edited on 04/02/2010 at 1:52:14 AM PST

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Apr 2, 10 1:51 AM
Good review TMann, will try the demo,

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 1:55 AM
To: Sunny D, Thanks- Hope to hear from you soon !!!! TMann

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 2, 10 2:02 AM
Now I remember! I Beta-tested this game (BF sent it to me), and I said, that even I am not a big fan of Match-3 - I probably will buy the game...

Gorgeous graphics, and a mix of HOG and M3, while the Aura of Aladdin's story makes the plot intriguing. Real fun!

Terry, you deserve it, after a long time of "fast"...

Edited on 04/02/2010 at 2:04:08 AM PST

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Apr 2, 10 2:10 AM
Well I do not usually like match 3 games, but have loved a few, especially Jewels of Cleopatra. So reading Terry's comments, I am downloading it for a quick look.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 2:12 AM
To Rebecca, Thank you for that, I know what you mean- especially during the Springfever weekend, so now I have to catch up with my punch cards. The graphics were so cute and the game to me was very colorful. I especially liked that the levels were long, so if the game itself is short- the long levels will make up for it. Talk to you soon. TMann

miabat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by miabat on Apr 2, 10 2:23 AM
LOVE this.

I'm one of those players that isn't HOG crazy... I prefer M3 and TM claims... probably because I use these types of games to relax, and help my mind to wind down from work, but I digress... USUALLY, it irritates me to no end when there is a HOG within a M3 game, because I find them more stressful than relaxing... so it completely defeats my purpose of playing it to begin with.

This game, however - no stress involved, the graphics are great, story line is cute and not too intrusive, and the IHOG parts are so easy even an antiHOG like me enjoys it. The M3 part of the game is a little more challenging than one that has a static playing area. And, the fact that there are lots of trophies you can earn along the way satisfies the over-achiever geek in me.

For those of you who like M3, definately worth a credit. For those of you who don't typically like M3 - give it a try, it might just be different enough that you enjoy it anyway.

Kudos BFG!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 2:39 AM
To: miabat- Good review!!! I am glad that you feel the exact same way I do about Hidden Object games. not a big fan of them myself- however, I don't mind them too much when they are included with M3 games. I know I am a huge fan of M3 games but after playing them for a few hours a Hidden Object level here and there is okay with me. I'm glad you liked it !!!! TMann

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 2, 10 2:47 AM
Just finished demo-ing this M3 game.

Did you (like me) wish Tibet Quest had a relaxed untimed mode? Well, the genie of the lamp has granted your wish.

Nicely crafted game with nice music. Mostly swap M3, with the HOG pretty easy, short, and pleasant. There's structure-building that happens automatically as you do the M3 boards, and a story.

I do intend to buy this once I get some credits.

mountfalcon
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by mountfalcon on Apr 2, 10 2:57 AM
Seems like just another 4 Elements - I think one game like this is enough - there isn't enough variation to make it distinctive as far as I'm concerned, so I'll give it a miss. (and I hate the overcute graphics)

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Apr 2, 10 5:59 AM
Yipee....a new match 3 game, downloading now and I can't wait to try it :-)
From reading the reviews, it looks like many of you are enjoying, this game.
Its always a great start to a day, when I find a game, that I really enjoy playing, so off to give it a try !!
Have a great day everyone, and as always, happy gaming .

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on Apr 2, 10 6:35 AM
This game looked like one I really would have enjoyed, but after I installed the demo my computer went into pain in the **** mode and made playing impossible.
But from what little I did playk, it was very enjoyable.

Go to: