nkkaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Product upgrades

[Post New]by nkkaye on Dec 18, 16 6:43 AM
I've completed the game with 3 stars on each level, all mice found, all secrets found, but it still says that I have 2 products that haven't been served, and 2 upgrades to unlock. I've been back through each scene checked the shops for the items and i can't find the missing product upgrades. Any suggestions?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Product upgrades

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 18, 16 9:02 AM
nkkaye wrote:I've completed the game with 3 stars on each level, all mice found, all secrets found, but it still says that I have 2 products that haven't been served, and 2 upgrades to unlock. I've been back through each scene checked the shops for the items and i can't find the missing product upgrades. Any suggestions?

The hardest ones I found to get the product upgrades were:
1. The suitcase at George's Train Station location. I had to replay that levels at least 10 times.
2. The white Christmas tea at Santa's home location. Again, I had to play those levels repeatedly. Once I got the tea, it took forever for a customer to request it. (It was previously a bug in the game in which the game maker provided an update to fix it.)

julesy

nkkaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Product upgrades

[Post New]by nkkaye on Dec 19, 16 12:51 AM
Thanks Julesy. Turns out it was the 2 suitcase upgrades. When I was looking for the missing ones I was only checking on the final level of the sections, but they're not available on that section. Looks like I'll be playing the same couple of levels repeatedly until I get them.

[Post New]by Caitlin82286 on Dec 21, 16 4:34 AM
How do I go about udating my game. Because I cant seem to get anyone to order The White Tea. And it's the last trophy I need.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 21, 16 7:38 PM
Caitlin82286 wrote:How do I go about udating my game. Because I cant seem to get anyone to order The White Tea. And it's the last trophy I need.

If there is an update to the game, a little icon will appear next to the game in the BFG game manager.

I think I was able to finally get a customer to order the white Christmas tea either in level 59 or 60.

julesy

[Post New]by Caitlin82286 on Dec 24, 16 3:42 AM
Thanks for that. I've downloaded from another website I'll go there and check.

[Post New]by BrookhavenLabs on Dec 25, 16 11:34 AM
Put one suitcase on your tray at the beginning of the level. Usually somebody will order one by the end just to clear your tray.

Go to: