snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

May I please request a new City?

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Dec 18, 16 8:18 AM
I have been playing GD for two years and I am currently in Edinburgh. I would love to see what Dublin would look like. It is my favorite vacation spot and a very popular destination.

Any other requests from players?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:May I please request a new City?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 20, 16 9:33 AM
Hi snowmanvt,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the forums. We definitely encourage players to post their suggestions for new cities. I've gone ahead and passed along this suggestion to the Gummy Drop! teams. They are always looking for suggestions on making the game enjoyable for everyone and appreciate when players post.

Happy gaming! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can. This includes advocating for players and passing along what is presented to us.

bfgBellerophon

KingTrout
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KingTrout on Dec 22, 16 2:39 AM
I have been eying using vouchers to try Edinburgh. How do you like it?

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Dec 23, 16 5:58 PM
King: I would not recommend Edinburgh for a voucher city. It is not terrible but there are easier ones. A concensus seems to be that Amsterdam is a good choice. I made it through fairly easily.

KingTrout
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KingTrout on Dec 24, 16 4:41 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I played through Amsterdam when it was opened up temporarily a while back. Any others?

Go to: