juiceylane
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

I Am in Awe of the Developers

[Post New]by juiceylane on Dec 18, 16 3:19 PM
because of the obvious time, effort and thought they put in the game. I have no idea how they can take the lovely artwork, convert it to pixels, or 1's and 0's, and have it come through for us to play in. I know that software development is not quick and easy since a lot of work goes in to the basic development and changes and then lots of testing to make sure it works.

Certainly there have been times when the changes have not worked out as expected and I have complained about it; some players have experienced catastrophic results. But the issues are generally fixed and we are able to move forward in the game.

As the game has evolved they keep adding complexity and new things for us to do. The events are always tweaked so that we haven't gotten the exact same thing twice and they try to make sure newer players can participate and still earn older avatars and pets.

I enjoy the castle challenges as sometimes I need to earn lots of gold to open a new area and get very bored just doing the HOS rounds to get it; the challenges make it a lot more fun. I have not maxed out my level yet so haven't experienced the long wait between substantial updates but anticipate that with continuing challenges the wait will be bearable and well worth it when I do.

Merry Christmas to the developers, and thank you.

Re:I Am in Awe of the Developers

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Dec 18, 16 3:27 PM
That was a mouthful and you said it all very well. Ditto.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 18, 16 3:30 PM

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 18, 16 4:07 PM
Well said, juiceylane

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 18, 16 5:01 PM
This is what I think too when playing this wonderful game

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 18, 16 5:28 PM
I agree. They do a magnificent job.

Have fun stormin' the castle, everyone!

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Dec 18, 16 5:46 PM
Thank You!

52lucky
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by 52lucky on Dec 18, 16 6:51 PM
The developers have done a wonderful job with this year's event. It is just lovely...from the globes to the skaters to the new pets. Kudos to you!!!

Pama

loriq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by loriq on Dec 21, 16 10:02 AM
She touched on how we all feel to play this wonderful magical game. I don't mind waiting for the updates either. This is one of the best games i have ever played. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the Developers and staff. Bless you all for such a wonderfully exquisite game.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 21, 16 11:49 AM
Absolute Best. Thank you to all whose hard work have made this game a joy to play.

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 21, 16 12:48 PM

Go to: