Wont let me sign in

[Post New]by Lillyona on Dec 18, 16 8:08 PM
When I enter my email, then click "login".. it does not work and does nothing. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. However it seems to keep saving old progress from the new account I started trying to sign in after reinstalling it the 1st time after doing a system recovery on my PC, and now its not letting me sign in? before I did my system recovery due to performance issues, this game worked fine? but now It just sits there like I never clicked on anything... I have put money into this game and do not want to lose my stuff..

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 8:10:38 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Wont let me sign in

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 22, 16 10:44 AM
Hello Lillyona,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry that the login feature of this game doesn't appear to be working. I'm not entirely certain why this might be happening and have brought it to the attention of the appropriate teams. At this time our team hasn't received any information about changes to the game or its features, but should we receive any information, or update, from the developers we'll be happy to post to the forum.

In the meantime, if you find that you've lost progress or have concerns about purchases made in the game, my recommendation is to contact our Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be reporting a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate a designated technical issues thread for this game so players can report these sorts of issues in the future. If there is a future technical issue, feel free to report it to the following thread for issues seen on PC:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) here.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: