jeepers7
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

challenge 25

[Post New]by jeepers7 on Dec 18, 16 8:44 PM
I guess I don't get it. I make 2 items each time, but half way thru I fail..
any help?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

challenge 25

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 19, 16 6:11 AM
jeepers7 wrote:I guess I don't get it. I make 2 items each time, but half way thru I fail..
any help?

You have to double up whatever item the customer requests. If the customer requests 3 dolls, you have to make 4. This is a very difficult level. I had a hard time completing this one.

julesy

kcb_77
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:challenge 25

[Post New]by kcb_77 on Dec 21, 16 6:32 AM
One of the tricks I found with this challenge is do not immediately delete the extra items on your tray unless you need the room on the tray. Wait to see if one of the next customers request some of the items on the tray and then you can serve them as they've already been created. So, if a customer orders something already on your tray plus another item not on the tray, you only have to create the item not on the tray twice as you already satisfied the challenge when creating the other item that is on the tray. For example, if you have a ball already on your tray as a duplicate item from a previous order and a new customer orders a ball and snow globe, then you only have to make the snow globe twice; once you serve the customer, the extra snow globe will still be on the tray but the ball is now gone.

Hope that makes sense.

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jan 15, 17 2:55 PM
I have tried this level multiple times. I am selecting the item twice but I am still failing. I am leaving what I have on my tray and using them when needed, but I still can't pass the level. Can anyone help me?

I have now tried the level about 40 times. I start to make the second one and for some rteas9on it is not recognizing it and fails me without letting me finish the item

I need some help.

I am not deleting the items on my tray. I am using them for other orders. I go around to each person to see if I already have part of their order ready before I start something new unless I need it quickly.

Edited on 01/17/2017 at 10:04:14 PM PST

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on Jan 19, 17 8:43 AM
This is the stupidest level ever. I cannot even get halfway through. LOL So frustrated!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 19, 17 5:21 PM
As I mentioned previously, this is a very difficult level. Try to purchase as many upgrades as possible and use the products that give the customers more patience. Use the energy bars for Mary so that she moves more quickly. Use the singing caroler to entertain the table customers. Serve the counter customers first because you can keep the table customers patient by using the singing caroler.

julesy

Go to: