Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Wonderland 7 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 19, 16 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/19/2016 at 5:41:58 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Wonderland 7 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 5:42 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

mcurbelo
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mcurbelo on Dec 19, 16 5:58 AM
I have issues with both Christmas Wonderland 7 and the latest Vacation Adventures, 2 of my most popular games (I have them all). It has something to do with the audio. It makes funny sound and the screen freezes for a second then it continues then it does the same. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? I'm using PC windows 10.

Zork1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Zork1 on Dec 19, 16 8:13 AM
This will not run on my pc / windows 10. A little dos window opens and then closes.
After updating windows, the big fish app and downloading the game for the 3rd time, it now works.

Edited on 12/19/2016 at 9:15:52 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 10:02 AM
Hi mcurbelo and Zork1,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this designated thread what you are experiencing with this particular game. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present in your game. It may be helpful to look at the following help article as it contains troubleshooting steps that are specific to the Windows 10 system and have been known to help resolve these issues:

Windows 10

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by murphy1018 on Dec 19, 16 12:02 PM
No sound on the game. No music or sound effects.
Tried leaving and going back in but not working.
Windows 10 and it has been updated,
Please help.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 12:11 PM
Hi murphy1018,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game isn't running as it should. Thank you for letting me know that you have updated items on your computer. It is also recommended to refer to the following help article:

Windows 10

If the issues mentioned in your posts are still present, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to let any of the moderators know if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Dec 19, 16 1:17 PM
Enjoyed the game in advance and downloaded the trial version before buying, just to make sure that the game was OK. ....

Unfortunately it doesn't "want" to run on my pc. I have Windows 7 and a very good pc. When I launch the game I just get this warning: "s3e application launcher stopped working".

Any fix would be appreciated. Thank you.

kythuff167
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kythuff167 on Dec 19, 16 3:42 PM
Ppapier wrote:Enjoyed the game in advance and downloaded the trial version before buying, just to make sure that the game was OK. ....

Unfortunately it doesn't "want" to run on my pc. I have Windows 7 and a very good pc. When I launch the game I just get this warning: "s3e application launcher stopped working".

Same issue here but running 10 instead.

[Post New]by noddyhere on Dec 19, 16 3:46 PM
Downloaded trial version of game but only opens in small window. Same thing happened with Park Ranger 5. I have all of the previous versions of these games and had no problem at all. I have no problem with any other game. Running Windows 10. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still same result. Also Game Manager keeps opening after I have finished playing a game. This is so annoying. Please help as I love playing these games.

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Dec 19, 16 6:54 PM
I played a few scenes just fine and then I opened options to lower the volume of the music and suddenly had no sound at all. I finally deleted the game and reinstalled, created a new player but still have no sound. Windows 10.

[Post New]by B4am1624 on Dec 19, 16 7:14 PM
I created the Christmas room and now every time I visit my room my iPhone 6s+ freezes and I am unable to open the chest, leave my room by X-ing out or visit friends rooms. I can only shut my phone off and back on to resume playing.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Dec 20, 16 1:23 AM
This opens to a small black screen, music sounds great, wish I could see the game and play it. Game Manager stays open in the background also. Soooo, this will be a no buy for me. Playing on Windows XP.

katiek

[Post New]by Petitmene on Dec 20, 16 3:26 AM
kythuff167 wrote:
Ppapier wrote:Enjoyed the game in advance and downloaded the trial version before buying, just to make sure that the game was OK. ....

[Post New]by Petitmene on Dec 20, 16 3:32 AM
Petitmene wrote:
kythuff167 wrote:

Exactly the same thing for me, I also running windows 10, it happens for a couple of games, I hate it, I love those games........

Nolaj
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Nolaj on Dec 20, 16 8:17 AM
Every time I try to download purchased game it says this program may have been moved or deleted. ???????

[Post New]by AutumnDaye on Dec 20, 16 11:02 AM
Trial version worked fine but we bought the full version and it won't activate. It brings up the Big Fish game manager but it just sits there with only the trial version. PLEASE let me know how to resolve this, I paid for this game but can't get it to activate.

Edited on 12/20/2016 at 11:57:50 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 20, 16 12:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. There appears to be a few issues here, and I'd like to try to provide some preliminary troubleshooting as well as how to contact our Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

For players seeing the game only open as a blank/black screen with music, the following page may help Windows users resolve that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are seeing issues while playing this game in Windows 10, the following operating system specific steps may be able to help:

Windows 10

For players trying to play the game after purchasing the full version and not seeing it activate, the following page can help with that issue:

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

B4am1624, it sounds like you may be discussing a different game than Christmas Wonderland 7. I recommend contacting our Support Team below if the following steps do not help with the issue you are seeing:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if there is a different issue and you need more assistance, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Dec 20, 16 3:39 PM
Murphy -- try again today. I just opened the game, still had no sound, but I went to options again and turned all sound OFF and got it back again. Line showing through the box for sound which I took to mean NO sound last night (I clicked that button more than once, that's for sure, no sound either way). When I click on full screen and that box gets a line through it, the game is no longer full screen so that's why I believe turning OFF the sound got it back for me. Strange but at least I can continue playing now -- for more than a little while I hope.

Mich3186
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Mich3186 on Dec 20, 16 7:12 PM
kkreisman wrote:This opens to a small black screen, music sounds great, wish I could see the game and play it. Game Manager stays open in the background also. Soooo, this will be a no buy for me. Playing on Windows XP.

katiek

Same issue for me with XP also. I couldn't run Christmas Wonderland 6 either. It rather bugs me that it lists XP as being compatible. I have tons of new games I've bought recently and a lot much larger that run fine but these just don't work. Totally bummed.

Go to: