Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Christmas Wonderland 7 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 19, 16 12:41 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/19/2016 at 5:41:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Christmas Wonderland 7 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 5:41 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Christmas Wonderland 7 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Christmas Wonderland 7.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 19, 16 6:24 AM
I'm happy that number 7 came out and I am enjoying the play. Yes, it's the same old, same old, but that's what I like. Cheery music, bright colors, tiny objects that cause eye strain, but that's OK. Pleased to have another Christmas Wonderland.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 19, 16 7:48 AM
Jennsmom you made me laugh with the cheery music, bright colors AND tiny objects that cause eye strain Yes that is so true.

Normally I would reject a game with tiny objects but this game is so much fun that it's acceptable. I love Christmas scenes and Christmasy things and there are plenty of them in this game to look at along with all of the fun puzzles in between.

Edited on 12/19/2016 at 12:00:25 PM PST

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Dec 19, 16 8:54 AM
It's sorta like reading a Danielle Steele or David Rosenfelt or Clive Cussler or Janet Evanovich novel---Been there, done that, loved every minute of it and can't wait for the next. I think I own all of their Cruise Director, Park Ranger, Easter games and others. All simple, old school, family fun games and enjoy all them (and this one) immensely.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Dec 19, 16 10:51 AM
My kids are grown and I have no grandkids but still love to play this game by myself. I was so looking forward to Wonderland 7. This one has updated the puzzles and I love them. Now where did I put my magnifier glass.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Dec 19, 16 4:28 PM
Hi all! More Christmas games...yay! This is a straight HOP game. I love these games. They are the same as the Cruise Director and Park Ranger games. They have beautiful color and very nice graphics, even though the eyes are still a bit creepy on the characters. You only have music, no voices, no real animation, except an occasional item that pops out of something else. twinkling lights and ornaments. I did note that the dog in Mom's kitchen was a very heavy breather.

It is a straight HOP game, and the scenes are cluttered. Some items are quite small, but you can still find them. You have to find 3 and sometimes 4 gold trees in every scene. The trees are various sizes and can be anywhere. We also have lost and found items that aren't as easy to see as you may think. If you find all of these items, you will get more coins to buy Christmas presents.

Puzzles are the same, but this time, they added a "match two items" puzzle. Otherwise, it is the same jigsaw puzzles, turn the pieces and the sliding game, which I do not care for.

As I said, I really like these games, eyestrain and all. There really isn't a story line in these games, just the hustle and bustle of Christmas fun and shopping. It's a nice cheery change for the Holidays. My grand kids love to help me find things in these games, and their eyes are a lot better than mine. Yep, I have already added this one to my collection. I think most all levels of payers will like this one.

As always, try it for yourself and see what you think. We all have different tastes in games and you may not care for this one at all. Thanks for the reviews.

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Dec 20, 16 7:11 PM
I own and have enjoyed all these specials. My biggest complaint is when I double click on puzzle pieces to rotate them, they jump up into the left hand corner. Every time with every piece. That annoys me!! Also as much as I love playing these games, I think they are WAY TOO SHORT. But, I'll continue to buy and play them.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Dec 21, 16 2:03 PM
I like these games too but they are way too short. I finished the game in under 3 hours (2 hours 20 minutes).

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Dec 29, 16 6:52 AM
I heartily dislike HO games, but have played all these since the first; Not again. I found this boring, objects too small and in dark places. By the end I was using hints virtually constantly. Time for something new I think.`

Go to: