DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

This game...is simply...

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Apr 2, 10 2:06 AM
One of the best match 3 games I have played in a long time. I absolutely love it. I'd right a lengthy review but I need sleep...Highly recommended for any Match 3 fan who would love to see graphics similar to Fishdom, gameplay similar to casual games back in the day called The DaVinci Code, Jewels of Cleatropia and Bewitched, and Hidden Object scenes similar to the ones found in 4 Elements Elements have had their outstanding gameplay intregrated and transformed into an incredible game with beautiful, polished visuals. There is a timer/no timer option. General Rating 9 out of 10. Match 3 rating 10 out of 10...

Don K

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:This game...is simply...

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 2, 10 2:18 AM
Agree and join your opinion!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 2:46 AM
Yep, the same for me!!!!!

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Apr 2, 10 3:06 AM
What more can I say ... except I am with you on this one. Beta tested it several weeks ago and have been waiting for it to come out.

Thanks BF for another good game.

Lamp of Aladdin gets a Seattle thumbs up.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 2, 10 4:07 AM
I seem to be the odd man out here! I love Match 3 games, my fave genre along with iHOGs, but after playing an hour's trial I just didn't find it challenging at all. I played the relaxed mode, as I hate timers.
Thought this game was aimed at kids really. Skipped the awful voice too.
There are other similar games where you use tools you've found along the way to progress, but in this game that is done for you. And also other games where you have to release bits and pieces by moving lots of other bits around to win the level.
I like a challenge, and this game doesn't give me that.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 4:20 AM
belamba wrote:I seem to be the odd man out here! I love Match 3 games, my fave genre along with iHOGs, but after playing an hour's trial I just didn't find it challenging at all. I played the relaxed mode, as I hate timers.
Thought this game was aimed at kids really. Skipped the awful voice too.
There are other similar games where you use tools you've found along the way to progress, but in this game that is done for you. And also other games where you have to release bits and pieces by moving lots of other bits around to win the level.
I like a challenge, and this game doesn't give me that.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 4:30 AM
Don't feel so bad, it's okay, not everyone has to like the same games and not everyone has to not like 'em. either. That's why we have the forums, so people can voice their opinion. Though I know sometimes people may not appreciate your opinion- but as long as you like the game, that's what matters- your punch cards!!! I felt like you did, I didn't like My Life Story and everyone else seems to like it and that's good for them. So just have fun with what you do like and have a good time. TMann

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 2, 10 4:44 AM
As a Match 3, it is wonderful! As an IHOG, it would be great if there were more of that. A beautiful game with a good story and humor. It's a pass for me though. I no longer am fast enough to enjoy most M3s. I'd rather play an untimed IHOG. This should definitely be marketed as an M3.

Amaootta
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amaootta on Apr 2, 10 2:34 PM
This is much like an enhanced version of Tibet Quest, with much better graphics. Loved it right away

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Apr 2, 10 6:01 PM
Ok its not so challenging but I had fun with the demo and was sad when it ended. Wanted to play more. The characters are quirky and I thought the Match 3 game was fast paced and fun. Actually I think its a good game to add to your collection and play during the rainy days just for fun.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 5, 10 12:50 PM
I fully agree. Its a really great game!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 10, 10 11:17 AM
TerryMann wrote:Don't feel so bad, it's okay, not everyone has to like the same games and not everyone has to not like 'em. either. That's why we have the forums, so people can voice their opinion. Though I know sometimes people may not appreciate your opinion- but as long as you like the game, that's what matters- your punch cards!!! I felt like you did, I didn't like My Life Story and everyone else seems to like it and that's good for them. So just have fun with what you do like and have a good time. TMann

i didn't really care for 'life' myself, but then i also felt that aladdin is a little on the easy side without enough in between to break up the M3 boards... i love fishdom, why couldn't we have had some actual building going on - i mean we collect parts of a castle, parts of boat, do some sailing... but it's all really done for us... and [personally] i hate how aladdin cheers "we did it!" at the end of a board like he actually did any of the work... so, sorry terry, but i didn't go for this one... i am, however, very happy that you are enjoying it! because that's what matters for me!

happy gaming!

Edited on 04/10/2010 at 11:18:11 AM PST

Go to: