bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 16 12:29 AM
Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity contains graphic content and is intended for mature audiences.

Following his previous two cases, Adam begins to unravel a new mystery. This time, Adam comes to the aid of a painter that is besieged by a ghost. In his investigation, he learns more about the same cult and that it might be somehow connected to his missing sister. Through mortal danger, he reunites the painter with his departed wife but also attains a solid lead about his sister.

For the final case, Adam finds his sister, but also the leader of the cult which took her, leading to a confrontation. He narrowly avoids death and ends up in a strange world that seems to be completely morphed even though it resembles reality. Battling madness, he manages to find his way back to reality where he sees that he is about to get killed by the cultists and their powerful leader. Instead, his sister sacrifices time and Adam avoids danger but ends up trapped in a place outside of this world.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 20, 16 2:08 AM
Super surprise this morning !!

I am so glad that we didn't have to wait too long for the second part of the game. This is - as I mentioned in the forum for the first part of the game - my number one game of 2016.

A really great game. Thanks, Mad Head Games. More of the same, please.

Cinnamone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Cinnamone on Dec 20, 16 4:38 AM
I totally agree with Valdy. I loved the first game. So different from the other games we had this year. Of course, a number of them were great but it is nice to have a new series that is different in so many ways, The graphics, the atmosphere, the storyline. Interesting from the beginning to the end. And it is not a CE, so, it is a great Christmas surprise! Thanks to Mad Head and BF!

LuvSilkies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by LuvSilkies on Dec 20, 16 6:37 AM
I agree with both of you....this is a great series and I hope this isn't the end of Adam Wolf. Well done, exciting so you can't wait to see what happens next. A great Christmas surprise from Big Fish. Just bought without demoing, which, I never do. Enjoy Fishies and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!!!

Adnaram
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Adnaram on Dec 20, 16 7:33 AM
I'm a little confused, though. The description says "previous 2 cases", but I can only find one previous game called Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Maranda

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 20, 16 7:49 AM
Adnaram wrote:I'm a little confused, though. The description says "previous 2 cases", but I can only find one previous game called Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Maranda

The first game had 2 cases, Flames of Time was the first case. Can't remember what the second case was called.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Dec 20, 16 8:32 AM
Absolutely agree with the above posters...on how great it is, to get another edition of this fantastic series. From what I understand...this series has a third...but I might be wrong in what I read on the forums about this. The only thing I know...is it brilliant and a wonderfully done series and I hope they do many more in this field of mystery.

I highly recommend this Series...but not for the gamers who don't like this kind of subject theme. I had never heard of this Series before released the first in this series. I can only hope gets more games like this. Great job to the developers.

Happy Holiday to all my Fellow Gamers!
Lisa

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 20, 16 10:01 AM
OregonPandora wrote:I bought the entire game elsewhere and it consists of FOUR chapters so I guess there will be another chapter released here at BF soon. It's called "Zero Hour." Happy gaming!

You are quite wrong. "Lady and the Painter" is the third chapter. "Zero Hour" is the 4th chapter, both of which are in this game.

This game has 4 chapters: the first 2 chapters in the first game, the second 2 chapters in this second game.

The game was sold elsewhere in separate chapters, but here, on BigFish, we get them in 2 chapters per game.

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Dec 20, 16 10:12 AM
Sorry. My mistake then. I will delete.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 20, 16 11:06 AM
Yes there are 4 chapters - as follows:

First Game
1) The Ancient Flame
2) The Devil You Know

Second Game
3) Lady and the Painter
4) Zero Hour

[Post New]by dixieangels on Dec 20, 16 11:42 AM
YESSS!! This is a great little surprise for such a gloomy day. Dog is recovering from surgery, Mouth is recovering from botched dental work and this has absolutely made my day. Mad Head games is at the top of my list and I was expecting to have to wait longer for this. This series is more like we used to buy in the stores and play when I was so young. Ha!

Edited on 12/20/2016 at 11:43:52 AM PST

[Post New]by lorraine2215 on Dec 21, 16 10:27 AM
Loved this game! Exciting and grownup. Good series. Hope to see more.

Go to: