christmas wonderland 7

[Post New]by caltrek on Dec 20, 16 10:42 AM
i have windows 10, and i have downloaded this game 3 times. the screen is elongated and the menu does not appear. i can't play the game because i can't see the menu! i have shut down my computer and rebooted 3 times and that is not working! this is my favorite game and wait anxiously all year for the new installment. this is very frustrating and disappointing. i can't get the game to play

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:christmas wonderland 7

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 16 9:44 AM
Hi caltrek,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues with this particular game on your computer. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is highly recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that are specific to your operating system:

Windows 10

If issues persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Wonderland 7 here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the designated thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: