Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 21, 16 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/21/2016 at 6:29:44 AM PST

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow here.

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Dec 21, 16 5:37 AM
Well, I just finished the demo (what there was of it), & I can't think of a single thing that would make me recommend this game. I'd recommend doing the demo, as the bit where the zombies are chasing you on the cart is funny as all get-out, but that's it. The graphics, HO scenes, & mini-games left WAY too much to desired. Guess my coupon will stay in my pocket for now, but I ain't mad...I'm still chortling every time I think about those zombies.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 16 6:30 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by Radgame on Dec 23, 16 9:30 AM
Since the demo was so short, I couldn’t get any sense of where/ what/ how this game will progress. Well, unless the clue was the zombies which don’t exist - might be true of the game itself? I’m willing to overlook any level of nonsense for good, unique puzzles, mini-games aka actual game.

Overall graphics & cutscenes were garish, a bit blurry and very bluey-gooey. The storyline wasn’t appealing - I couldn’t figure out how that girl running towards the temple lands on a ship w/ Noel serving croissants…..or did I miss something? That animal-control amulet felt out of place. That ‘big fish’ (ha!) jumping over the boat was the only shiver-me-timbers factor.

I’ll see if reading more completed game reviews helps keep it off my “no buy” list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy holidays!

Edited on 07/03/2017 at 7:41:40 PM PST

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Feb 25, 17 5:21 PM
I just completed this game and pretty much enjoyed it although I did need to refer to the walk-through a couple of times for the mini-games lack of instructions even though they were easy.
I usually like to use my PCC's for the games that get negative reviews about shortness so I can take an entertaining break between longer and more complicated (for me) ones and this one was perfect
I also have bought 2 other Whispered Secrets
I did enjoy playing it along with the story-line and graphics.
I'm giving this little sleeper a 3 3/4 out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

Played on my desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems.

Go to: