Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Totem Tribe

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Dec 21, 16 3:14 AM
I'm having trouble on Tetula Island. I know there are 20 gems east of the mountain once you start swimming, but I cannot find the other one gem. It must be on the original (big) island, but I can't find it. I need to get this gem to go to the Rainbow. Please help me.

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Totem Tribe

[Post New]by twitch71 on Dec 21, 16 10:27 PM
hi Jennypenny,
they are all on that one island you swim, there are 21 gems, I have found on all islands there are 21 gems 3 of each ( green,yellow,blue,pink,orange,white,red )
sometime there are 20 or 21 gems on volcano

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Dec 22, 16 12:13 AM
Thank you so much. I read a walkthrough that said all islands have 21 gems except volcano island. I've been going crazy trying to find them. So nice of you to help a stranger in need. Merry Christmas.

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Dec 22, 16 4:30 AM
that's ok, merry Christmas to you to

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Dec 22, 16 2:19 PM
I have made it to the moon several times, but I am pulling my hair out because I can not work out how to do the puzzle on the moon, I have read the forums on here but I can not make since of how to do it.

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Dec 22, 16 11:57 PM
Sorry, I can't help you on that one. I haven't gotten to the moon, since I can't find the gems on the Lonely Iceberg. I don't have the scouts to swim to uncover the black portion. I move Acura but I'm still missing 5 gems. Do you know, can I make a scout lodge? Can Acura swim. All she does is move around the island for me.

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Dec 23, 16 7:26 PM
if it is 5 gems missing, you will find sphere of clarity up the top of an island use your heros to make it clear, and after you click on it you will find 5 gems

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Dec 23, 16 9:05 PM
I have a list of photos, I took showing were the gems are, so let me know what ones you are trying to find and I go though, and help you find them.

Go to: