naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

How many levels?

[Post New]by naedebpat on Apr 2, 10 8:52 AM
I'm going to try it. Would still like to know more details. Anyone finish or know?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

How many levels?

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 2, 10 10:23 AM
naedebpat wrote:I'm going to try it. Would still like to know more details. Anyone finish or know?

The game has 7 main levels (locations) and it has approximately 60 levels in total by what I calculated but some of the levels are very long especially towards the end.

Have fun!

Margie B

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Re:How many levels?

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 2, 10 5:36 PM
It took me about 7-8 hours to finish the game on Relaxed Mode.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Apr 4, 10 1:07 PM
Here is my best description, having just finished the game: There are 7 chapters or locations. Each has one HOG level and one timed Match-3 bonus level (whether you're playing timed or not). There are from five to twelve other Match-3 levels per chapter, increasing as you advance. Also, the Match-3 levels get very long and complex toward the end. This is definitely a long game, and and definitely replayable because the levels are very convoluted and not easy to memorize. As I said in my review, I consider it a bit too easy, but it sure is fun, especially the genie's voice!

ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Jun 18, 10 9:20 AM
I just bought and played this game, also keeping track of all the levels and I come up with a lot more than was stated here. I wrote every level down so I made sure, there are a total of 74 levels:
(60) match 3
(7) fragmented objects
(7) bonus timed match 3

If I am wrong I am sorry, but wrote it all down to find out for myself and that is what it was, so just wanted to let everyone know. I really enjoyed this game, played in relaxed mode for my first time through, now gonna try timed.

Go to: