bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Kuala Lumpur - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 21, 16 4:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Kuala Lumpur. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Kuala Lumpur posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Kuala Lumpur - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 21, 16 4:31 PM
Existing Kuala Lumpur threads:

Re:Kuala Lumpur - Level Help 113

[Post New]by Binnykay on Dec 30, 16 8:55 PM
Hi, anyone had any joy solving this level. It has me stumped

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 4, 17 2:22 PM
Hi Binnykay,

I understand that there's been some trouble completing Level 113, and I can certainly understand why. The number of borders and chained gummies in this level meant it took me a few tries to complete, and I found it the most helpful to work on creating as many boosts as I could.

Matching boosts together can be very useful in clearing out tiles, and I found it worked particularly well to match together a Lightning Bolt boost and bomb boost. Doing this would turn all gummies of that color into bombs, which helped to free extra gummies and get those souvenirs to drop. Creating matches in the center area of the board also helped me to let more gummies cascade down, which gave me extra matches and bonuses to help work towards the level requirements.

If there are still issues completing this level please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that's connected to your game. Our Reps can offer further assistance, and they'll be happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 5, 17 11:06 PM
42 - 1 how on earth do you free the souvenirs? Tried making line leapers with a lightning but they slide through the portals. Wasted 5 lives and none the wiser on this one!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 1, 17 9:09 AM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I understand that there's been some trouble completing Level 42-1, and I certainly understand why. The portals in this level make it a little harder to free those souvenirs, and it took me a few tries to complete.

What I found worked best was to try and match Lightning Bolt boosts with bomb boosts of a color that was near those chained souvenirs. Though there is a chance that the bombs may slide through the portals before being able to set off, doing this a couple times helped me to unlock all of the souvenirs on the board. Once that was done, I could then work on creating other boosts to help clear out the gummies beneath the souvenirs, and drop them off the board.

If there's still trouble completing this level the Forum Moderation Team recommends reaching out to our Customer Support Team with the email address or player ID connected to your game. Our Reps can offer further assistance, and they're always happy to help as much as possible. Steps for locating the player ID can be found in the following help article, if needed:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:20 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past with other cities and levels as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Kuala Lumpur and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you all again for helping one another out in the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Mar 30, 18 2:58 PM
Ok, I give up. I can’t get close to beating level 109 with the number of moves given. No one else has mentioned this level so clearly I’m doing something wrong.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 18 6:01 PM
Hello Knismesis,

It sounds like there is some trouble with Kuala Lumpur, Level 109, Tier 1. I'd be happy to provide some tips on how I was able to pass this particular level.

This one is difficult due to limited moves and a lot of spaces under stickers. My recommendation for this particular board is to use the first moves to try to open up as much of the board as possible. This means making matches of 5 or 4 gummies at every opportunity for the first five to ten moves. This may not be possible, and if there are no opportunities to create a boost, try to clear tiles and some of the walls or stickers that are around with those moves.

Once the first five or so moves have been made, there should be a few more spaces available to start creating more boosts! Use these boosts, such as the line crusher, or bomb boost, to clear the walls, stickers, and tiles more rapidly. You want to start seeing cascading matches when you make moves, so try to open more of the board during the next five to ten moves, with a focus on the following priorities: creating a Lightning Boost , creating a line crusher or bomb boost, setting off boosts to try to clear more of the board.

Once you have about 10 moves left, hopefully a lot of the board has been opened up. These last moves are very important because there may be quite a few tiles left that are difficult to clear. Try to create more Lightning or other boosts to aid in clearing these tiles. If you are able, swapping two Lightning Boosts can clear a lot of the stickers and other obstacles on the board, as well as develop a lot of points and other objectives for the level.

If you find that you only have a few moves left and a lot of objectives to clear, try to make matches close to the bottom of the game board. This will have the most chances to create cascade matches that may create even more boosts to use! These may be able to help achieve the last objectives in the level, whatever they may be.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this has some helpful hints to try for this specific level. Don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team should further assistance with this level be necessary. Our Reps may be able to assist with that further and are happy to help as best they can. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators as well.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: