forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265288.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/315920.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/632984.page

Christmas fair
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/313543.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/633036.page

--------
Snowmen rising
They grow like mushrooms in nower days - during nighttime. Some say, Elfs are responsible.

Happy Christmas picking
Sir Vival
---------

@ Active Moderators Team.

Please make the links in thread 'Mysterious Living Room, incl. Christmas fair - (Old) New Offers' clickable, to be easier available - like usefully done with previous events.

Thank you
Sir Vival

Edited on 12/22/2016 at 2:09:35 AM PST

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

Re:Mysterious Living Room, incl. Christmas fair - (Old) New Offers

[Post New]by afspam on Dec 22, 16 3:03 AM
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We've been waiting (somewhat impatiently) for this one

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 22, 16 3:52 AM
YEA!!!! A Christmas quest. Love this room. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! And sending presents too.

Edited on 12/22/2016 at 3:54:41 AM PST

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Dec 22, 16 8:17 AM
Finally

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Dec 22, 16 8:32 AM
Would someone please just tell me - should I make the Christmas presents if I am able? ... please ...

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 22, 16 8:40 AM
marliza wrote:Would someone please just tell me - should I make the Christmas presents if I am able? ... please ...

Thanks for asking this. With the two new events today I'm a bit stumped. The Mysterious Living Room seems pretty straight forward - find items, make Artifacts, keep going - but the other one I don't get.

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 22, 16 8:57 AM
Sir.. the Christmas Fair has a button that says "How to get Christmas Candies"... if you click on that it has a fairly good explanation. You will want to try to get the Christmas packages built and sent you friends so you get candies... I've only played it once though. So... more experienced neighbors may want to add or clarify...

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 22, 16 9:11 AM
missourigem wrote:Sir.. the Christmas Fair has a button that says "How to get Christmas Candies"... if you click on that it has a fairly good explanation. You will want to try to get the Christmas packages built and sent you friends so you get candies... I've only played it once though. So... more experienced neighbors may want to add or clarify...

Thanks! But good heavens I must be out of it today, because now I don't know how to send this gift I just assembled to anyone!

Don't mind me folks. Maybe I should head to the kitchen and make a huge pot of coffee.

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 22, 16 9:18 AM
SirGarrick, you can only send the Christmas presents when the Fair opens. So, lots of time for assembling them yet.

Edited to add

Sigh. This is rubbish - see my correction below... Clearly Christmas has turned my brain to porridge. *Creeps off to find a darkened room for a lie down*.

Edited on 12/23/2016 at 7:16:32 AM PST

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 22, 16 9:33 AM
Librarian2003 wrote:SirGarrick, you can only send the Christmas presents when the Fair opens. So, lots of time for assembling them yet.

Ah, got it now, I think.

Really, thanks! Thought for sure I was just missing something.

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 22, 16 9:46 AM
SirGarrik.. I also found this quest to be most challenging when I first started. I have several neighbors with the Christmas package requests on their list already. If you want to gift and it is not on their request... you can gift by clicking on the 'gift' button and then on the 'Select an Artifact'. You will have to scroll over quite a ways but if you have one built.. it will be there and you can select it. Keep in mind the Candies are what you will trade in when the fair opens... and you get those by sending gifts to your neighbors. Merry Christmas!!

Edited on 12/22/2016 at 9:48:12 AM PST

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 22, 16 10:06 AM
Thanks missourigem and all who post! Now to see if I keep everything straight.

Think I'll go check on that coffee now.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 22, 16 10:25 AM
The hardest part I found was trying to get the stars and angels.
I still have presents leftover from last time. Not many can open all the presents they receive.

karenf
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Dec 22, 16 11:37 AM
As of yesterday I had 4 Christmas presents assembled from last time, they have all since disappeared. Anybody experience this.. I thought they carry forward.

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 22, 16 12:22 PM
I take it all back - I must have been on the sherry this evening!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 22, 16 12:50 PM
karenf wrote:As of yesterday I had 4 Christmas presents assembled from last time, they have all since disappeared. Anybody experience this.. I thought they carry forward.

Not sure Karen. But at least the artifacts do.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Dec 22, 16 12:53 PM
You can assemble and send gifts now. You just can't open the gifts or the chest until the fair opens.

To request gifts and, therefore, make it easier for you neighbors to send gifts to you just open the Christmas Fair and scroll all the way to right. Then click on the request button. The gift request will be added to your WL.

Per achumannfaery on Dec 18, 15:

To find received gifts, open the Christmas Fair. Gifts are still currently locked, but you can see who sent them to you by hovering your cursor over their avatar. They will not be found in your backpack.

When you GIVE a gift, you receive 5 lollipops. So, you have to send 6 gifts (30 lollipops) per gift you receive to open. Or GIVE 12 to open Santa's chest. There is no limit to how many gifts you can give, or to how many times you want to get a chest or open a received.

Gifts received cannot be regifted, nor are the artifact pieces able to be put in your wishlist. Any unlocked gifts from your neighbors will stay there until the fair opens again next year. Unused lollipops will also be available to you next year.

More details are in the old threads cited in the first post on this thread by sir_vival.

Mysterious Living Room and Christmas Fair: No dragon. Bellows Manor and Paris.

Edited on 12/22/2016 at 1:55:23 PM PST

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Dec 22, 16 1:42 PM
wow. That was REALLY helpful Vulcanness! Thank you!!!

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Zirz on Dec 22, 16 1:58 PM
You can get lots of stars and angels from the mime, protosaurus dude, tree, elf, lumberjack and scarecrow. It's getting the ribbons from the snowman to assemble the key that's the hard part been trying over an hour now and I have 8 ribbons. Dumb snowman keeps giving me green buttons! I have been able to assemble gifts and give them to my neighbors, so far I have 70 suckers, you can`t cash it in yet until the fair opens in 2 days.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Dec 22, 16 3:15 PM
You get the ribbons and the eggnog both from Santa, not the snowman. I don't know if that is a misprint but those snowmen have never coughed up a ribbon for me.

Go to: