zen1867
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

graphic card

[Post New]by zen1867 on Dec 22, 16 3:07 PM
I bought this game but I cannot get into it to play. It keeps saying graphic card is not supported. If I cant play it I need a refund. Ty BOB

MaryD1215
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:graphic card

[Post New]by MaryD1215 on Jan 24, 17 3:21 PM
Same here. I hadn't bought it yet but can't even get in to play the demo. What a crock.

[Post New]by grissel38 on Jan 28, 17 11:05 PM
I bought this game but I cannot get into it to play. It keeps saying graphic card is not supported. If I cant play it I need a refund... thanks....

[Post New]by wendysue25 on Feb 2, 17 9:16 AM
I also bought this game as well and it also says that I can't play it because of the graphic card so if I can't play it then can I have a refund please and thank you. I can assure you that I am of age to play this game.

[Post New]by sissy1655 on Feb 3, 17 3:15 PM
Has anyone received BF technical feedback?

[Post New]by louizad on Feb 26, 17 11:51 AM
I just purchased yesterday and can not play. Please refund

[Post New]by nectarite on Apr 21, 17 1:50 AM
same as everyone else please refund

[Post New]by normandm on Apr 27, 17 2:57 PM
I just bought this game, tried to play, and it says graphic card not supported.. looks like this has been an issue for a lot of people. I too would like a refund since I'm unable to play.

[Post New]by Jack1516 on Jun 7, 17 10:52 PM
I am trying to play game but it say graphic card not supported ... I used my free game can I get a refund or credit so I can use on another game

[Post New]by PurdyGurl on Jun 11, 17 6:10 PM
I am having the same error message as the others about the Graphic Card - please advise - thanks!

[Post New]by amyroz on Jul 1, 17 9:41 AM
Has anyone received their refund? I sent an email asking for one weeks ago and never received a response. I too am having graphic card problems and updated my driver and everything else they say to do. Very frustrated!

[Post New]by Fubsy123 on Sep 1, 17 1:27 PM
I too am having the same problem with the game I just purchased - Donna Brave. Is it possible to get a refund. It is extremely frustrating as I have tried everything to get this game to run. Please, in the future, if new technical advances need to be purchased could you please provide this before the game is purchased. Thank you.

Go to: