bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Hidden Expedition: Amazon are here!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 2, 10 12:14 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 4:31:28 PM PST

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

Re:iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad version of Hidden Expedition: Amazon available!

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Apr 2, 10 12:22 PM
I was really pleased to see this in the app store. But priced at $9.99? I'll purchase when the price is more realistic.

[Post New]by CanonicalKoi on Apr 5, 10 11:40 AM
I was excited to see it for the iPad, too. Excited enough to go ahead and buy it, but there's a problem. I'm in an area where it's telling me I'm done and to move on, but when I go to maps, it only shows two I've done, 0 items remaining to be done and no way to move forward. That's kind of a problem especially at an inflated (for BFG) price.

ETA: In all fairness, it wound up being both BFG and my faults. Mine for not putting the key over the lock; BFG's for their "little blue light that shows something should be used on it" not working on the lock.

Edited on 04/05/2010 at 3:49:20 PM PST

Dwgal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Dwgal on Apr 5, 10 4:43 PM
Love the game, but I'm stuck on level 8. I put the key on the statue, the mouth of the statue opens and I see the medallion, but no matter what I do i can't select the medallion and I'm stuck. Please let me know how to move forward. So far the game is awesome and worth the $10

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Apr 9, 10 9:31 AM
The price just dropped to $4.99. Now it's an Instant buy

[Post New]by crazyfatchick on Apr 10, 10 1:05 PM
I was so excited to see this for my iPad. I bought it even though I already own this game.

I am now so disappointed. The only thing truly crisp and clear is the interface. The scenes themselves are too small for me and when I zoom in it gets to blurry. Glad I only paid $4.99 for it. I definitely won't be purchasing another.

Edited on 04/10/2010 at 1:06:26 PM PST

[Post New]by karen1015 on Apr 11, 10 1:16 PM
Hidden Expedition: Amazon is crashing at the point where you put the bottle in the water in the scene with all the electric beetles flying around. It's done that five times in a row. I'm playing on a wifi iPad 16GB. Please advise.

[Post New]by johnnief on Apr 14, 10 5:28 AM
Dwgal wrote:Love the game, but I'm stuck on level 8. I put the key on the statue, the mouth of the statue opens and I see the medallion, but no matter what I do i can't select the medallion and I'm stuck.

Hi, I'm also stuck on L8. After using the key on the statue I still can't access the medallion. Any help out there plse?

[Post New]by SusanG813 on Apr 15, 10 11:23 AM
On Ipad - loaded the latest update to the application. Still has memory problems, and now the game crashes every time you get to the end and try to put the bottle in the water. It won't let you complete the game. Please fix the bug!!

[Post New]by javajen on Apr 20, 10 4:01 PM
johnnief wrote:
Dwgal wrote:Love the game, but I'm stuck on level 8. I put the key on the statue, the mouth of the statue opens and I see the medallion, but no matter what I do i can't select the medallion and I'm stuck.

Hi, I'm also stuck on L8. After using the key on the statue I still can't access the medallion. Any help out there plse?

Like johnnief and Dwgal, I cannot pick up th medallion...

[Post New]by parskgirl on Apr 20, 10 4:25 PM
I am stuck on lvl 8 as well at the medallion... Anyone figured out how to get around this? I can't get the mouth to open wide enough to get the medallion out.

Edited on 04/21/2010 at 9:42:45 AM PST

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Apr 20, 10 5:22 PM
You might want to check the walkthrough for the PC version, since it's very similar to the iPhone / iPad version. To find the walkthrough, just do a Google search.

[Post New]by JDTagish on Apr 26, 10 12:41 AM
Having the same difficulty - at the point where you put the bottle into the water and the game immediately crashes! I also get lots of "memory" notices and I'm using a 64G iPad to play.

Will be posting a review on iTunes warning people about the glitch that will not allow you to finish the game - very poor design!

[Post New]by emmalem on May 2, 10 7:58 PM
Jeu buggé à partir du chapitre 21 : (source : guide Gamezebo) au chapitre 21, il manque une scène (celle où on doit allumer une lanterne pour la récupérer) ; au chapitre 22, les animaux ne s'allument pas, les symboles n'apparaissent pas, le levier ne s'actionne pas et les rouages ne tournent pas. Merci de signaler tous ces problèmes à BigFish Games, j'aimerais tellement finir ce jeu.

[Post New]by jlsGaladriel on May 6, 10 4:04 PM
I'm having the same problem (on the iPhone 3g): everything's cleared in chapter eight except the medallion; I've used the key on the statue, and the statue's mouth is (mostly?) open so I can see the top half of the medallion, but I can't select it. Big Fish, please answer if this is a bug you're fixing?

javajen wrote:
johnnief wrote:

Like johnnief and Dwgal, I cannot pick up th medallion...

Edited on 05/06/2010 at 4:05:12 PM PST

[Post New]by morgan12345 on May 9, 10 7:45 AM
johnnief wrote:

hi yiu have to persist i could get to it the first couple of times you need to go to the top of the medilion and keep touching it it will come

[Post New]by morgan12345 on May 9, 10 7:49 AM
anyone out there help

i love this game even the bugs it shuts itself down it has very slow screens but ive persisted ive even reinstalled and re done it up to level 20 thats where it goes really pear shaped i cant get passed seemed to have completed everything but it wont let me go any further room 3 i cant get the map thats all i seem to be missing and hints dont work and ive got 4

heeelllpppp

[Post New]by Kittysafe on May 16, 10 9:20 AM
To get the medallion click at the top of the medallion, it will pull out from the top.

[Post New]by SusanG813 on May 26, 10 5:21 AM
Game freezes most of the time after completing the "Simon"like cave gem puzzle.

[Post New]by SusanG813 on May 27, 10 3:42 AM
Bug: on gear puzzle, all hints disappear and no matter how quickly you solve the puzzle and despite using no hints, you are awarded the rank of day timer.

Go to: