jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Help with the "extra" achievements

[Post New]by jaldeer on Dec 23, 16 11:57 AM
I'm in the middle of playing, almost done in fact, but, I seem to be missing those "extra" achievements gotten through game play. Could someone please help me out & tell me how to get them? If you don't want to spoil it for everyone, send me a pm or make so I can highlight the answer. Many thanks!

Edited on 12/23/2016 at 9:14:58 PM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Help with the "extra" achievements

[Post New]by jaldeer on Dec 23, 16 9:15 PM
Help please, I missed the Virtuoso achievement, which is Enjoy the music. Does it have to do with listening to the jukebox or record player in that place in Havana? I got the 2 achievements before it & I got the achievement after it. I missed this one.

[Post New]by janetw858 on Dec 24, 16 9:24 AM
yes the jukebox will get you the Enjoy the Music. Where did you find the radio?

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Dec 25, 16 6:12 PM
I got all of them - I looked at a youtube video about that enjoy the music one & I put my game back to before you go in the club. The radio is in the old woman's little trailer.

kbullis
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kbullis on Jan 5, 17 1:39 PM
The one about opening all the drawers, is on board the ship there is a cabinet beside the lift. Where you have to put the anchor to open the drawer, You have to open all the drawers to get the achievement. The one about being safe on the platform. It is where you are trying to launch the sub. there is a gate in the railing up where the o2 tanks are, you need to close it. @ the club in Cuba you need to play all the songs on the jukebox. The last one is in the old women's trailer, you change the dial on the radio.

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Jan 30, 17 5:52 PM
hi
i need help with the "unlucky" achievement, which key is the right key? i need to pick that one last i think
thanks

Go to: