Elf clothing mini game

[Post New]by PetiteChoux on Dec 23, 16 3:11 PM
Any suggestions how to get past this one? I can get two in their correct colors - but yellow and green are crossed (the yellow guy is green, green is yellow). Ideas?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Elf clothing mini game

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 24, 16 10:32 AM
PetiteChoux wrote:Any suggestions how to get past this one? I can get two in their correct colors - but yellow and green are crossed (the yellow guy is green, green is yellow). Ideas?

Bonjour Petite Choux,

When I played this mini-game this morning I think I made it more difficult than it really was. It feels deceptively harder because of the items being different pieces of clothing. But when I imagined it just being 4 blocks of each color I needed to get in a line, it I got my last two pieces to fall into place.

I'm sorry I can't give you a step by step - maybe the Strategy Guide does? If two columns are switched I would move the bottom row to get the green to the yellow and then move that column up. Then move that row back to where the red/blue are complete again. Then do another green in the yellow column over the green column, move it up and then move the bottom row back to make sure that you don't mess up the two correct columns, etc.

Hope that makes sense and it helps a little strategy wise.

Happy Holidays!

Go to: