july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

reminder of the Santa Sack and the start of the fairy quest

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 23, 16 11:35 PM
The sack appears every 12-15 minutes also the sacks appear on the island themselves itself not in the HOS locations. You won't find them by searching locations.

Santa sacks don't seem to do anything but accumulate to meet the Snow Fairy goal. They don't go in the regular inventory anywhere and once you met the goal, you can still click them but they don't add to your total.

Re:reminder of the Santa Sack and the start of the fairy quest

[Post New]by luvsmepunkin on Dec 24, 16 3:16 AM
friends santas house is broken like last year ... anyone else have that problem or too early for NZ peeps to be up??

[Post New]by helenfl66 on Dec 24, 16 7:35 AM
Haven't got santa's house yet and its 3.30 p.m. here!

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Dec 24, 16 7:47 AM
as last year, as soon as we try to access santa's house, the game crashes and all progress on our present session is lost. also fairy doesn't unlock her tasks. everything still like last years crashes and still no update!

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Dec 24, 16 7:50 AM
helenfl66 wrote:Haven't got santa's house yet and its 3.30 p.m. here!

It appears on Dec 25th in YOUR timezone

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 25, 16 1:09 AM
So there is nothing else to the Christmas event except the Santa floater? I thought there were other things last year..I know Santas house didn't work but I still thought there was more

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on Dec 25, 16 9:36 AM
If the pattern continues based on last year, the Santa House will eventually work but I don't remember how many days before it quit crashing. We had thought Bigfish fixed the problem but obviously not, so we just have to wait until whatever triggered it to work occurs again.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Dec 25, 16 11:10 AM
Night_Player_zz wrote:If the pattern continues based on last year, the Santa House will eventually work but I don't remember how many days before it quit crashing. We had thought Bigfish fixed the problem but obviously not, so we just have to wait until whatever triggered it to work occurs again.

Jan 2 or Jan 3....unless it is somehow based on a count of days(hours) that shoves the trigger date out past the Christmas special.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 25, 16 1:15 PM
Don't know why Big fish can't just fix the problem. We love this game

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 25, 16 1:57 PM
Just spent an hour of playing and accidentally hit the Santa house and all is gone. I am using the goldfish but doesn't seem to help that much.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 25, 16 2:27 PM
" A la guerre comme a la guerre", Judy
Or like another player once said " Dust up and go back to work "

Get yourself a coffee / tea / juice break and try again later

reminder of the Santa Sack and the start of the fairy quest

[Post New]by GamesterGrace on Dec 25, 16 6:13 PM
july1277 wrote:The sack appears every 12-15 minutes also the sacks appear on the island themselves itself not in the HOS locations. You won't find them by searching locations.

Santa sacks don't seem to do anything but accumulate to meet the Snow Fairy goal. They don't go in the regular inventory anywhere and once you met the goal, you can still click them but they don't add to your total.

july1277 -- What do the sacks look like? I feel like I should remember them from last year, but I don't.

And are there any goodies in them?

Thanks!

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 25, 16 7:21 PM
I think we are all in the same boat about that we should remeber what the sack looks like but we don't. I will know it when I see it, but I can not recall when it starts to appear. I do not recall any items in the sack, it's just an item that i think the fairy ask for in a quest

Go to: