Tri-Peaks Solitaire Windows 7 compatability

[Post New]by LilNipMyst on Apr 2, 10 3:20 PM
has the new version of Tri-Peaks Solitaire To Go been released yet? are the game creators even working on the upgrade? it will not install properly since our upgrade to Windows 7. Tech support said to check here frequently but so far no posts regarding this issue.

Edited on 04/03/2010 at 1:35:57 PM PST

Kymberlie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
414 Posts

Re:Tri-Peaks Solitaire Windows 7 compatability

[Post New]by Kymberlie on Aug 15, 10 5:55 PM
I take it they haven't resolved this issue yet? I recently upgraded to Windows 7, and am having the same issue. It really stinks as out of the 100+ Big Fish Games I own, Tri-Peaks solitaire is my favorite. It is an additional concern that the original poster wrote about this issue back at the beginning of April, over FOUR months ago, and there still isn't a solution or updated, Windows 7 compatible version of Tri-Peaks Solitaire???

Edited on 08/20/2010 at 6:25:40 AM PST

Kymberlie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
414 Posts

[Post New]by Kymberlie on Sep 18, 10 10:50 AM
Got a reply from customer service and they said that since this is a 2006 game, they basically don't have control over when the developer updates the game to make it Windows 7 compatible. So.....I decided to go straight to the developer (Pogo), which the BFG customer service rep mentioned in my email, and downloaded their latest version of the game. Guess what? It works FINE in Windows 7. I also tried downloading Tri-Peaks Solitaire to Go from a different game distributor (GH) and their version works fine on Windows 7 too. So I guess it's time that BFG updates their version, as I paid for theirs, and I don't want to have to buy the game AGAIN from another site, just to get to play it.

I did write BFG customer support today (again), so we'll see what they say. Hopefully they'll update the game soon. I hate to feel like I'm throwing my money away...and besides, this is my favorite PC game...well, this, and Amazonia.

Edited on 09/18/2010 at 12:18:48 PM PST

[Post New]by LilNipMyst on Mar 13, 11 10:37 PM
wow! it's been almost a year and still no version for Windows 7???!!! I received some free games concerning this issue but what I really want is to have the game I purchased actually work on the new computer (well not so new anymore). if other game sites can offer a version for Windows 7, why can't this site??

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Jan 22, 13 3:52 PM
I tried to install/activate yesterday and it wouldn't, so I contacted support and was informed it would not work with Windows 7. They did give me a free credit towards another game, but that isn't exactly what I wanted. I wanted to play the game! There are a lot of much older games that work on Windows 7, so why not this one?! I have games from 2001 that still run/play on Windows 7.

Go to: