lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Mystery Case Files: broken hour

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Dec 26, 16 10:41 AM
In the reception, on the upper balcony, is a figure of infinity surrounded by lots of symbols. What are you supposed to do here? Is there a walkthrough for this game? Hint is no help here.

Re: Mystery Case Files: broken hour

[Post New]by aprjam77 on Dec 26, 16 5:13 PM
I clicked on each symbol in the eternity ring... following it around and across the
center.... had to repeat this several times and finally it worked. Good luck!

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Dec 27, 16 1:25 PM
I have tried at least ten times starting at different points and making sure all symbols were highlighted and tried again with turning them all off. Can't get through the door at all.

schefnh
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by schefnh on Dec 29, 16 12:28 PM
After many tries I made sure all signs were off and then just clicked on the signs on the ring and the door opened.

[Post New]by dyanak on Feb 4, 17 2:52 PM
aprjam77 wrote:I clicked on each symbol in the eternity ring... following it around and across the
center.... had to repeat this several times and finally it worked. Good luck!

missjari2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by missjari2 on Feb 12, 17 6:19 PM
Is this game so new that there isn't a walkthrough? I have to admit that I am not genius enough to guess what the creator of this game wants us to do. Many, many times the hints won't let you know anything. It shows where the next action is, but doesn't tell you what to do when you get there. I am close to deleting this game.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 12, 17 6:56 PM
missjari2 wrote:Is this game so new that there isn't a walkthrough? I have to admit that I am not genius enough to guess what the creator of this game wants us to do. Many, many times the hints won't let you know anything. It shows where the next action is, but doesn't tell you what to do when you get there. I am close to deleting this game.

Hi Miss Jari,

Hang in there! You can copy and paste this link to get to the walkthrough.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-case-files-broken-hour-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

Good Luck!

Go to: