KarenS
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Farm Frenzy 3 for the MAC

[Post New]by KarenS on Apr 2, 10 6:14 PM
Does anyone know if/when Farm Frenzy 2 and Farm Frenzy 3 will be made available for MAC players? I've been playing online and loving it. Would like to be able to save the game and move forward. Thanks for any info.

Re:Farm Frenzy 3 for the MAC

[Post New]by EponaAnu on Sep 27, 10 6:31 AM
Please, please, please!!! Yes for MAC!!! I love all the Farm Frenzys and would love them for my MAC! I have them for PC and really wish they would come out with more PC/Mac games. It get discouraging seeing a great game for PC and not for Mac.

If the problem is thinking there are not a lot of Mac players out there, not true. Just about all my family and quite a few friends have switched to Mac's.

Love the increase in games that are available for Mac in the last 2 years and looking forward to more in the future!!!

all farm frenzy games for MAC

[Post New]by Jua_Nita on Nov 21, 10 1:58 PM
I hope the software writers hear our plea! I really enjoy all the farm frenzy games and now that I've gone MAC, would really love to play them all over again plus the newest ones that my PC didn't have enough memory to play.

Please, pretty please!!

Re:Farm Frenzy 3 for the MAC

[Post New]by dinkachu on May 17, 11 8:32 PM
I got Farm Frenzy 2 and Farm Frenzy Pizza at the Mac APP store and have been enjoying them on my Mac. I do wish Big Fish would get all of the Farm Frenzy games.

Go to: