bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sky Crew Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 27, 16 12:29 AM
Let your dreams take flight! Become the best flight attendant the airlines have ever seen. Travel all around the globe, from sunny Hawaii to chilly Sweden, from exotic Japan to romantic France, and many other exciting destinations! Serve delicious and authentic dishes to your passengers and don't forget to quench their thirst too. Make sure they have a pleasant flight by providing them with magazines, gadgets and toys. Manage the on-board shop and encourage your passengers to buy luxury items too! Work fast, fly high and get to the top. Are you up for the challenge?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Sky Crew Collector's Edition

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 27, 16 8:36 AM
I've been eagerly awaiting this game. I found this game on the developer's website and enjoyed the trial. I'll most likely use my 2 credits to get this game.

julesy

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Dec 27, 16 8:49 AM
Can't wait to try it tomorrow. Looks like a TM in the old school style, which I love!

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 27, 16 3:17 PM
I wish this game was also for MAC

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Dec 28, 16 9:18 AM
Could someone explain what makes this a CE? I don't see any explanation of that anywhere. I'm not interested in screen savers or extra art and such, only extra game play and perhaps a strategy guide. This type TM game isn't really my favorite, as it's one of the fast ones, but I like them as a change of pace once in a while. At this point, though, I'm inclined to wait for a SE version to use a credit on.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 28, 16 2:53 PM
georgiarealist wrote:Could someone explain what makes this a CE? I don't see any explanation of that anywhere. I'm not interested in screen savers or extra art and such, only extra game play and perhaps a strategy guide. This type TM game isn't really my favorite, as it's one of the fast ones, but I like them as a change of pace once in a while. At this point, though, I'm inclined to wait for a SE version to use a credit on.

I've seen it called "Collector's Edition" or "Platinum Edition", depending upon the game distributor. I do not think there is a "standard edition".

I think the reason why this is a Collector's Edition (i.e., 2 credits) on BFG is that this game has 17 locations. With 15 levels per location, that means 200+ levels. That is a lot of game play!

julesy

Go to: