Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sky Crew Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 27, 16 12:52 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/27/2016 at 6:31:45 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sky Crew Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Dec 27, 16 3:45 AM
I found that no matter what game mode I play in normal or relax it does let you change the mode my operating system is window 10

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 27, 16 6:32 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Windows 10

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 12/27/2016 at 6:32:15 AM PST

[Post New]by notthemouse on Jan 2, 17 6:22 PM
My game won't start and keeps mentioning screen resolution error.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 4, 17 2:43 PM
Hi notthemouse,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that an error appears when trying to play this game. It is recommended to refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this error:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by dianne601 on Jan 7, 17 6:14 AM
On level 5 where the sky mall purchases are introduced, I can't get it to work. When I try to give the passenger the gift in the tutorial portion of the level, it won't work. Therefore, I can't proceed. I've uninstalled and installed it again and still doesn't work. Anyway the tutorials can by bypassed?

Iamrhea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Iamrhea on Jan 7, 17 3:24 PM
Mine keeps crashing. Reported it to Big Fish and got a coupon for a new game. I hope they can fix it, I was really enjoying it. I can't remember the error code but t here was something about a "g" thread???

Edited on 01/07/2017 at 3:29:21 PM PST

Iamrhea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Iamrhea on Jan 9, 17 7:38 PM
Also I wanted to say that I've been a BF customer for many years and the one thing that frustrates me to NO END is that their response to technical issues w/ games is a coupon for a new game. If I bought a game that doesn't work, WHY not refund my money???

Also why is it that most of these technical issues w/ games only happen after the hourly trial and we've bought the game?

Big Fish you really need to step up YOUR GAME

[Post New]by TiffyLin1978 on Jan 14, 17 1:54 PM
dianne601 wrote:On level 5 where the sky mall purchases are introduced, I can't get it to work. When I try to give the passenger the gift in the tutorial portion of the level, it won't work. Therefore, I can't proceed. I've uninstalled and installed it again and still doesn't work. Anyway the tutorials can by bypassed?

I'm having the same issue, although mine started in level 4 when I went to the storeroom and then tried moving forward. I think it's a glitch with going back and forth to the storeroom...?

Game won't move forward.

[Post New]by maggiemay84 on Jan 21, 17 4:26 PM
I FINALLY completed the god forsaken level 15 in Mexico and the game just keeps making me replay it. It doesn't close out Mexico and move to whatever comes next. Thoughts?

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Feb 9, 17 2:23 PM
If this is not a problem, please let me know what I am doing wrong. It seems to have started when I got silver in level #15 in Mexico. This was the first silver I had gotten, but I decided to not replay it and go on. It's as if a switch was flipped and not flipped back. I get the required numbers, I get the bell go off that I got the gold star, the girl at the end moves to the left and shows that I got the gold star yet when you go to the map it only shows silver. Can anyone explain to me what is happening or maybe this is an issue that needs to be fixed.

If this is an issue that needs to be fixed, please ask the developers to go back and really make a "relax" mode that allows you to play without the frustration of customers timing out so quickly (even with the upgrades this happens). This would really be a fun game if the frustration level would be brought down from a 50 to a 5.

[Post New]by faithinneed on Mar 11, 17 1:31 PM
I reached to Japan level and suddenly the game doesn't work anymore. I can open it and I can enter the map but when I try to click on the Asia continent, it doesn't work. It's not a problem with my computer because when I reopened the game and created a new profile and started allover again, I was able to play. It's a problem with the game itself. It's unfortunate because I was close to getting to the VIP level and now I have to start allover again!!

[Post New]by TheOldWife on Apr 13, 17 12:39 PM
I'm having the same problem as FAITHINNEED. I've gotten to the Asian continent. I played all levels of Japan in one sitting. Then I exited the game. Now I want to play the next country, but I can't go beyond the map page. The computer (windows 7) is not frozen because I can see the planes flying across the screen. But there is no longer access to any of the levels when I click on the arrow buttons above the flags. How can I play the remaining countries of the game?

muzicgal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by muzicgal on Apr 17, 17 9:29 AM
Same problem with my game. Can not access the game beyond Japan. It has been reported for more than a month without a response from Tech Support. Please tell us what we can do to continue our game. Thank you.

Go to: