Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Sky Crew Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 27, 16 12:55 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/27/2016 at 6:32:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Sky Crew Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 27, 16 6:33 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Sky Crew Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Sky Crew Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Dec 28, 16 1:13 PM
What a waste of money... This game is poorly done.. To many steps for one item no way to keep people happy... Wish I would of played out the demo before I paid... And I didn't see it was CE until check out and it was to late or I would not have got at all ... This game is a total bust... Really bad buy ... I canned after an 2 hours of trying ...

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Dec 28, 16 10:31 PM
I love time management and strategy games but this game is a no go for me.

Absolutely boring. I actually shut down the game halfway through the second level. All I was doing was going back and forth down the aisle serving food or candy to people on a plane.

I need something more.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 3, 17 7:35 AM
Mmmmmnn, not a fan at all. Spent so much time running back to supply room, and really did not care for moving forward then backward to see all the customers, if at the back of the plane or the other way cant remember, was 2 steps to get to supply room. NOT A BUY FOR ME, expecially since it is a CE.
So miss the good TM/Strategy games, seems no one is making them anymore or BFG's not buying them for us. I have 3 credits and nothing to spend them on.
Back to replaying the oldies but goodies.

ladyyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ladyyong on Feb 1, 17 8:38 PM
Big Fish did not test this game out before selling.
I love time-management games and was excited about this one, until you get to the 3rd country. It get's extremely (arm-breaking, tendonitis-causing) hard to get past Mexico's 15th flight. Hawaii (1st destination) and Canada (2nd destination) were fairly a breeze, but Mexico (3rd destination) is difficult to complete.
I have all upgrades completed and still no help! The passengers continue to be impatient beyond reasonableness. The upgrades seem to do nothing (does not make you go faster, does not speed up food preparation, does not give more patience to passengers, does not increase food tray size).
What's with the food running out so quickly???!!! The food trays are small and you're constantly going back to the galley to replenish, but each time you have to do that your customers are losing patience. Assembling the dishes take up too much time. THIS GAME TURNED OUT TO BE A FAIL! I am a long time customer (8 years or so) and the games coming out now are troubling (dark and evil themes). Big Fish what's up??

Edited on 02/02/2017 at 12:09:12 AM PST

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Feb 5, 17 8:12 AM
I actually really liked this game. I liked the game play and the art work. I did not purchase the game for several reasons, but if the developers would take it back to the drawing board and rework a few things, this could be a game worth buying. First off, it is as everyone says: just too difficult to play. There IS a relax mode, but it does nothing for you in making the play relaxing (wish developers would realize this). Even with all the upgrades it is impossible to finish many of the levels at gold because of all the going up and back and into the closet and only carrying one gift from the magazine on your cart. So many items to get on a plate, cook, drinks to pour, etc. to get to one customer while there are others waiting in both sections and time is running out. The game was so fun UNTIL you got to those frustrating levels, then it was maddening. Again, I would really like for the developers to rework this for people who like to play a game or just relax and play a game and not drive themselves to tears or madness. I would absolutely buy it if they would do that.

muzicgal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by muzicgal on Jul 9, 17 11:44 AM
I really loved this game and hope the developers will do a sequel. It is fast, which I love, and also very challenging on some of the levels. I have completed the entire game several times earning a gold star at every location. I have gone back now and am trying to complete each level serving all customers. It is hard, but I enjoy that. This type of game is my favorite. Please offer more of the old style of Time Management games and not so many of the TM builder types. Thanks, Big Fish.

Go to: