Challenge 14

[Post New]by momof1andtwins on Dec 27, 16 7:11 AM
I have played this level two times and both times gotten enough money, but it still shows I didn't complete the challenge. Any suggestions?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Challenge 14

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 27, 16 8:50 AM
momof1andtwins wrote:I have played this level two times and both times gotten enough money, but it still shows I didn't complete the challenge. Any suggestions?

The challenge is to use only 3 slots on your tray. Your tray has 4 slots, so just make sure you don't fill up your entire tray.

julesy

Re:Challenge 14

[Post New]by WoolleyCat on Jan 2, 17 2:47 PM
The challenge states that "only children" will be visiting today. The meter doesn't fill. Need help.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 2, 17 5:46 PM
WoolleyCat wrote:The challenge states that "only children" will be visiting today. The meter doesn't fill. Need help.

Oh yes, sorry, I was thinking of a different level.

For challenge level 14, remember that the children are more impatient and won't leave big tips. So, use the singing caroler to entertain the seated customers. Use the energy tea to make Emily move faster to serve the customers.

julesy

[Post New]by terrasmygirl on Jan 3, 17 9:11 AM
I too have completed this level with enough money and it says I failed. What am I missing.

[Post New]by Marvmom on Jan 5, 17 6:21 AM
I think it's a glitch in the program - the meter in the upper right hand corner never changes but when you complete the level with enough money then you also earn your diamond

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jan 18, 17 4:31 PM
I am having trouble with this level too. I have completed it with enough money and still didn't get the diamond. Arrrgh! Don't these developers know we can't move on without the diamond?

Go to: