Reset Fairway Blast

[Post New]by NancyInAZ on Dec 27, 16 2:14 PM
A friends child was bored. I let them play Fairway Blast, they spent most of my coins. I figured I'd just start the game over.

- I have deleted the game (and, according to the iPad, all of its data). Re-downloaded the game, and it restored where I was.
- Went into the "manage profile", logged out. Deleted the game (and all data). Re-downloaded the game, and it again restored where I was.

How the bloody bleeps do you start this game over???

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Reset Fairway Blast

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 27, 16 4:27 PM
Hello NancyInAZ,

It totally makes sense to ask how to start your progress over in Fairway Solitaire Blast, and while there isn't an in-app way to do this, we can absolutely make this possible for you.

What I recommend since you'd like to start over is to contact our Support Team HERE with the in-game ID that is showing that contains your current progress you'd like to reset. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

When you provide this information to our Reps, they may write you back to ask that you close completely out of the game so they can make that change for you. Be sure to let our Reps know as soon as you can so they can continue the progress reset process. If you receive a response and it doesn't appear to address your request, please be sure to reply directly to that message as that will notify our system to retain your place in queue as well as notifying our Reps that more help is necessary.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by NancyInAZ on Dec 28, 16 9:02 AM
I had started with the BFG Customer Support people. They told me [Incident: 161219-000292], [Removed by Moderator]

I find that preposterous! I've been a BFG Club customer for 8 or 9 years. Half of the reason I stay a customer is that I can start a game over with what I learned about it. Either by a new username or a fresh installation. Get tired of a game? Pffft! Don't play it for a couple of years! I've started and completed Gemsweeper about 5 times over the years.

You need to fix this! My User ID for Fairway Blast is 8503230. I have deleted it from my iPad after logging out of the game. If you can reset it, please do so.

Edited on 12/28/2016 at 9:57:16 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 28, 16 10:02 AM
Hi NancyInAZ,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry for the confusion regarding the response received from the Support Team. I was able to reach out to them, and for clarification, please try to sign into this particular game with a different account. By signing into a different account, this will allow you to restart and save the progress to a different address. For more information, please see the following help article:

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

If you find that you continue to experience issues, please let the Customer Support Team know. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

In order to maintain the privacy of emails, we ask that they not be reposted in the forums. Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: