kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

only 2 episodes?

[Post New]by kgustavson on Dec 27, 16 5:19 PM
Are there only 2 in this installment? The first one had 4, so am I missing something? If not, it only took me about 2 1/2 hours to play this one.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:only 2 episodes?

[Post New]by jill165x on Jan 14, 17 10:02 PM
On Big Fish, the first installment was Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time and it had episodes 1 & 2. This game, Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity has episodes 3 & 4.

Four total episodes. People have commented that the game could be bought with all 4 elsewhere.

[Post New]by Karen2015 on Jan 17, 17 8:08 AM
I was just trying to post a new discussion on here about this because I have read that there are 4 episodes. The other 2 are titled "Lady and the Painter" and "The Devil you know".

Edited on 01/17/2017 at 8:27:23 AM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 20, 17 1:13 AM
There were 4 episodes in the first release from BF. It was a bit confusing because it seemed like the game was over but hit "play" again and 2 more episodes came up. I don't remember all of the titles but I'm more than happy to re-install if anyone's interested. This offering only had Lady and the Painter and the Zero Hour (I think those were the titles )

ETA: It sounds like I could be rather wrong about this as another fish was rather adamant in a different thread that there were only 2 episodes in the first BF installment. Whatever - all I know is the first release took me at least 4 hours and this last one only a smidge over 2. Still a great series!

Edited on 01/20/2017 at 1:35:16 AM PST

Go to: