DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Where are the Basalt Bits I bought?

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Dec 28, 16 9:15 AM
Yesterday, I went into the games Marketplace and bought 10 Basalt Bits from someone with the in-game name of Karen. I never got them. Can they please be added to my in-game inventory? My Game ID is 06QAAAAA.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Where are the Basalt Bits I bought?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 28, 16 10:38 AM
Hi DebbyM123,

I'm sorry to hear that when purchasing basalt bits from another player's island, they were never received. Since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with the player ID you mentioned here, along with the details of the items not received. The support team has the tools to further assist.

Since this is regarding a technical issue and it looks like you are on the PC platform, we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: