DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Volcano for day 30?

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Dec 28, 16 9:43 AM
Today, I opened the game and it was day 30. I should have gotten a volcano. Yes, I don't see it in my inventory. My player ID is: 2964703. Please update my inventory to include this.

(I already had a volcano and should now have 2.)

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:Volcano for day 30?

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 28, 16 10:39 AM
Hi Debby,

I remember this happening to other players as well ... Unfortunately, nobody here in the forum can help you. You have to contact Customer Support. Give them your ID number and the exact name of your manor and no doubt they will be able to help you!

Don't forget to answer each and every mail they will be sending you, even if you might think it is not necessary, otherwise they will think the issue is solved and will close your incident. Give them some days as well, they are pretty busy and it's holidays season!

Good luck!!

(too bad we cannot gift them, I have plenty and don't use them)

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 28, 16 11:05 AM
Most probably the volcano is there! For some reason, it never appears immediately in inventory, you have to refresh your game by playing a HOS, visiting a neighbor or exiting and reentering.

Edited on 12/28/2016 at 11:06:48 AM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Dec 31, 16 7:37 PM
Thank you both for your input.

I will send a message to Customer Support and see if they can help me.

eli173, I have played the game several times since posting the message and still no volcano.

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Jan 2, 17 9:51 AM
Why have I not heard from a Moderator about this issue?

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jan 2, 17 9:53 AM
Please remember to answer all emails from customer service. As for a moderator, they may be busy in other forums.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 17 12:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players aren't receiving the correct items in their Dark Manor game. We do apologize for the delay in response as the moderators oversee thousands of game forums. Since we don't have the appropriate tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your manor ID and details of what should be in your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain your manor ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical issues thread depending on what platform you play on. I'll include links below:

Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only
Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

I'll be sure to pass the contents of this thread to the teams for investigation. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the ones above. By posting in the above threads it helps the moderators identify trends in what players are experiencing in their games to alert to the appropriate teams. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: