Ready for the special room

tennco
Clownfish
Clownfish
831 Posts

Ready for the special room

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 28, 16 3:23 PM
Okay, it is time for me to get my tight white jacket. I put swap by my avatar, checked my gifts and not ONE fir cone. So I'm thinking that's is really strange. My luck is down for getting wands and gift boxes so now..... no one wants to swap cones with me.

Ooopss!!! forgot to put cones on my list. So I am ready for the special room!

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
8,329 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 28, 16 3:27 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but they appear to be on "back order".......Playingthegame usually has a direct connection to getting them from some nurse she is always talking about......but ptg is temporarily away, so we cannot rely on him to expedite your order.

Edited on 07/16/2017 at 12:52:44 PM PST

tennco
Clownfish
Clownfish
831 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 28, 16 3:45 PM
Guess I will just wander the halls aimlessly until help arrives then.

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Dec 28, 16 6:08 PM
I also need the special room for a different reason. Stayed up until midnight last night to get that gifting slot for the fir cones to get back to the gifters as many as I could before the event. Well I did that and got five of the fir cones sent back. Unfortunately as I did that I received them as well. where in the world was my brain. I think it took a break and forgot to tell me. Well luckily I have great friends and still received enough but wowser that was a total mental blackout. Looking for PTG's nurse.

Maggie

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 28, 16 6:51 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she be busy trying to hog tie me and stick that syringie thinie in me to make me go LA LA Land
OH lookie she forgot to close da door whoooooooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhh GONE
&^^%^(*& _(()&&^$%^# forgot about Nurse Crachet I fill funnyyyyyyyyyyyy
Oh lookie pretty stars
Randyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Dec 28, 16 7:14 PM
AHHH lookie

Thanks for the info...Goes and makes a lot of noise up and down the halls with the Christmas bells. Just the thing for a good night sleep

Weeeeeeeeeee

Dat nurse must keep her pockets fulls of those syringie things, I barely got a tinkle bell sounded before she was around that corner in a flash. Me thinks she must drink lots of those fancy energy type drinks. She was practically flying.

I should know being a faerie and all.

Hope it mixes well with my nice Smooth White Russian drink.

Edited on 12/28/2016 at 7:15:14 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 29, 16 9:51 AM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wiff da bells FreakieFaerie me goin attack from da rear hehehehehe I made a funny now where did I put dat der syringie thinie = looks at hand and oh der it is in my hand oh noooooooooooooooo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong end zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh so purrtyyyyyyyyyyyy stars zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,296 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 29, 16 10:32 AM
Randy, when you DO have your surgery, I bet you just laugh when they ask you to count backwards during sedation.
lol

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Dec 29, 16 10:43 AM
I played Castle HOS rounds four times and not one fir cone. Fortunately, great friends sent them to me when I removed other 3 items from my wish list.

Does anyone know if I request the star cookie ornament on my wish list and don't open them until the castle challenge event if they would count for the 12 requested? I mistakenly thought if I had the fir cones in my inventory that they would count towards the challenge...that was a big ol' negatory.

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 29, 16 10:47 AM
Sweetypuss wrote:I played Castle HOS rounds four times and not one fir cone. Fortunately, great friends sent them to me when I removed other 3 items from my wish list.

Does anyone know if I request the star cookie ornament on my wish list and don't open them until the castle challenge event if they would count for the 12 requested? I mistakenly thought if I had the fir cones in my inventory that they would count towards the challenge...that was a big ol' negatory.

If you do not claim the star ornament till the day of the challenge, then YES, it will count.... you might want to wait to put it on your wish list till they day before, they could get "lost" in your mail... (since we can't scroll through our mail)...

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Dec 29, 16 6:45 PM
Thank you gohill! I thought the Star Cookie ornament was in a couple of days!

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 29, 16 7:22 PM
Count?????????? wha dat???????????
H*** no I flop over me arm and say OUT NOW lol gas be a thin of da past der Susie lol
And I will know the day soon they will call me 4 days before I go in so I can stop two meds I am on so should be around the 6 or 7 January 2017 I will let you know as soon as I get da call..
1 7 3 9 6 0 2 nope not right um um zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 29, 16 7:56 PM
eastendteddy wrote:Count?????????? wha dat???????????
H*** no I flop over me arm and say OUT NOW lol gas be a thin of da past der Susie lol
And I will know the day soon they will call me 4 days before I go in so I can stop two meds I am on so should be around the 6 or 7 January 2017 I will let you know as soon as I get da call..
1 7 3 9 6 0 2 nope not right um um zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ummmm.... Randy..... just exactly what kind of "meds" are you on there, buddy????

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,791 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 30, 16 3:17 PM
I've just got back from my winter retreat discovering my inner self through meditation and alcohol and I find the lower wings of the Castle in turmoil over some itty bitty fir cones.
What is wrong with you people?
Can't you go out and forage in the woods?
There are plenty of fir cones around in the HOS if you bother to look for them.
I have just swept the recovery room floor and it is littered with them.
I even see that some of them have even been partially eaten so there is only one cone instead of the required two.
Have you not been fed in my absence?
I can understand that there may be something "afoot" in the near future, but that is no excuse for you opting out of the lovely pink pills that go with the cake provided when nurse is absent.
As for ruining these expensive white jackets so thoughtfully provided by the BFG management with bling and other fancy fripperies, words fail me!
So I will shut up and contemplate my bottle which some regard as being half full (those rowdy Aussies and Kiwis) and others as being half empty (the "happy" Finns and Russians)

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,103 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 30, 16 4:23 PM
playingthegame wrote:
As for ruining these expensive white jackets so thoughtfully provided by the BFG management with bling and other fancy fripperies, words fail me!

I think the avatars people have earned should be sewn on the sleeves. Sort of like Girl Scout merit badges.

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,791 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 30, 16 4:33 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
playingthegame wrote:

I think the avatars people have earned should be sewn on the sleeves. Sort of like Girl Scout merit badges.

You cannot goad me into further insanity with your clever suggestions.
I am already there!

tennco
Clownfish
Clownfish
831 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 30, 16 5:03 PM
I probably have been playing too long. After going to my Christmas room, I thought I would take a look at my globes. I'm down to two unique ... 1 gold and1 bronze. I had just used wands to complete the dq so I was quite surprised and excited to see I had acquired the last gold one, though I did not recall getting that one. So I went to check my achievments to see how many I had left to get and it said 28/30.

Now, I figured it was a glitch and it didn't count. Then, I realized that I was looking at a friends book not mine and I really didn't get the gold one!

They're coming to take me away, ha ha ho ho he he. They're coming to take me awayyyyyyyyyyy

Edited on 12/30/2016 at 5:04:50 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 30, 16 5:54 PM
MED'S DID I HEAR MEDS?????? where when what who???????
Oh craponacracker play are you messing wiff me head again??? no wait that was fuzzy or maybe it is dem dangnabittbit dust bunnies agin,,,
Oh avatar badges oh me like wait will go get needle and thread , um um um now I knows I saw it somwhere ,, ROT ROUH hide it is Nurse Kracket ,,, Fuzzy stop hugguing all da floor under da bed...............

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 30, 16 9:34 PM
Under the bed IS the best place to hide!!!!!!.... plus, there's the added bonus of tripping the unsuspecting nurse walking by.... dropping all her lovely pills all over the floor... You gotta be quick, Randy and grab up those pretty pink ones before the nurse does.... Course, with all the dustbunnies under the bed, swallowing those pills might be an interesting experience.... ....mmmm...... texture.... yum

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,791 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 31, 16 7:38 AM
gohill wrote:Under the bed IS the best place to hide!!!!!!.... plus, there's the added bonus of tripping the unsuspecting nurse walking by.... dropping all her lovely pills all over the floor... You gotta be quick, Randy and grab up those pretty pink ones before the nurse does.... Course, with all the dustbunnies under the bed, swallowing those pills might be an interesting experience.... ....mmmm...... texture.... yum

I feel insulted.
I do nothing but sweep and clean to try and keep this edifice free of all things dirty and you now look under one bed and tell me you have found dust under Randy's bed??
There are many things that accidentally hit the floor for a brief moment as a player pursues them but "dustbunnies"?
Also I did not know that Randy even had a bed.
The last time I saw him he was leaping and dancing all over the Keep singing (in incomprehensible English?) about his wonderful life since passing through the Castle gates with two guards in hot pursuit.

Go to: