Search for Wiki main page:
Rooms of Memory, Starship

Locked threads:

Invasion Alert - Nov 25, 2014
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/307142.page

Invasion Alert
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/711368.page

@ Active Moderators Team.

Please make the links in thread 'Invasion Thread - (Old) New Offer' clickable, to be easier available - like usefully done with previous events.

Thank you
Sir Vival

-------

Items and charges are giftable

Re:Invasion Thread - (Old) New Offer

[Post New]by christinaaline on Dec 29, 16 5:23 AM
Wow, this has got to be the fastest event I ever played on here!

[Post New]by christinaaline on Dec 29, 16 11:50 AM
India1435 wrote:
christinaaline wrote:Wow, this has got to be the fastest event I ever played on here!

And an easy one too perfect for beginner players.

I would like to ask BF if they are going to change things up a bit in the New Year. I have been playing this game for nearly a year now, and it is a case of repeat event, repeat event etc. and it is always the same ones.

Looking under the "More Events" tab, there are quite a few that have not featured, maybe we can have one of those sometime soon?

Can they maybe throw in something that has not been on Offer in the last 12 months? (not necessarily a new offer)

Pretty Please

I totally agree that it's wonderful for beginners... just #firstworldproblems me being disappointed that I was done playing it in about 2 or 3 hours haha... I was actually just looking at the More Events tab and thinking of which one to use to satisfy my urges till the next new offer haha!

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 31, 16 4:42 AM
It might be worth reminding newer players that this is a perfect game for helping the associated creature. Thatkhr the Alien gives you 800 coins and 40 experience at your place, but also gives you 850 coins and 40 experience at your neighbours' places.

If you want the experience points to help level up it's even worthwhile buying the Encyclopedia at 10,000 for ten. You get 8,500 back for helping the Alien, plus 100 coins for each neighbour you visit, plus the coins for helping the ghosts and creatures you find there. And there'll be a few extra experience points and maybe some energy, too, as well as whatever items the creatures and ghosts drop. So, you get the 40 experience points from each Alien pretty much for free.

Have fun!

Go to: