Puzzle

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Puzzle

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 29, 16 4:40 PM
I just went to the cockwheel in upper right corner (in the game), because I wanted to tell someone on the facebook page have to find help there.

And for some reason I opend some of the how to play .. and came across something about finding puzzlepices in HOS and something about packs of 3, 5 and 10????

It is not the zoom zones and daily quests, because they are explained elsewhere.

Please some of you who get the game weel.. go read and explain tomthe stupid dane what it is about

It is night time here now, but I hope to get answeres when I wake up again

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Puzzle

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Dec 29, 16 4:55 PM
I looked and saw that it does say puzzle pieces but I don't have a clue on what they are. Maybe in upper levels?

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 29, 16 5:11 PM
I am top level

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 29, 16 5:20 PM
Under Daily Quests, it says:

Gnomes appear on the left side of the screen with a new Daily Quest. Try and finish before the day's timer runs out! Quests might be in 3, 5, or 10 parts - the ring around the gnome's picture will fill in piece by piece, until the whole quest has been completed.

Is this what you are talking about?

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 29, 16 5:22 PM
Never mind. I just found the section called Puzzles.

Must be a new feature that hasn't been activated yet. Maybe in the next update?

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Dec 29, 16 5:37 PM
I just went to look too, and saw the section about puzzles, its says

Complete Hidden Object Scenes to collect all puzzle pieces and unlock all puzzle images, disenchant puzzle piece duplicates to get sparkles to buy Puzzle Packs
sets of 3, 5 or 10 random of puzzle pieces!

Tirama Sue might be right, after the winter event is over, we'll get a new update and this will probably be in it.

Edited on 12/29/2016 at 7:22:49 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 29, 16 5:41 PM
I wonder if, when the puzzles are completed, they will be wallpaper that you can apply to your desktop?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 29, 16 6:02 PM
Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan.... I just... ya know, the game used to be simple and straight forward.... watch them add something about these puzzles to upcoming castle challenges.... People are still having glitches getting their snow globes to register...

I know, Debbie Downer here, doom and gloom... but, if the game NEVER had glitches it wouldn't concern me... Seems like the game has never been issue free... from the great level 18 lockout to the Fall update debacle of so many lost games.... I cringe every time they add something so new and different.... In my mind, a new and improved game would be glitch free for EVERYone.....

That's wishful thinking... so .... hang on, it's probably going to be a bumpy ride when it gets rolled out....

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Dec 29, 16 6:03 PM
My big worry is they are putting too many items in the HOS for us to find, such as
( plain, rare, unusual, unique), stamps, gift boxes, energy units, food, supplies, cash, shards, now puzzle pieces, so there will be 12 items being drop randomly,

some players might not like this

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 29, 16 6:12 PM
The nice thing about some of the slots is that they are limited....

1) the slot for airship items is ONLY airship....

2) the slot for the coin reward is ONLY that coin reward....

3 )the slot for the item/coin/shard reward is only one of these three choices....

4) the slot for the energy units is separate and doesn't compete with anything else - (probably because it has a limit of how many you can get per day)....

5) the seasonal slot is also JUST for a seasonal item....

6) the optional slot is the pet food/stamp/or gift box slot

Right now, we can get up to 6 items per HO (and I have many times)

My guess is that the puzzle piece will have it's own slot.... OR.... it will compete with the pet food/stamp/gift box.... which, I , and I'm sure I'm not the only one, would not appreciate.....

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Dec 29, 16 6:17 PM
oh thanks gohill, I forgot to mention the airship items that is 13 items, yikes

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 29, 16 6:32 PM
gohill wrote:The nice thing about some of the slots is that they are limited....

1) the slot for airship items is ONLY airship....

2) the slot for the coin reward is ONLY that coin reward....

3 )the slot for the item/coin/shard reward is only one of these three choices....

4) the slot for the energy units is separate and doesn't compete with anything else - (probably because it has a limit of how many you can get per day)....

5) the seasonal slot is also JUST for a seasonal item....

6) the optional slot is the pet food/stamp/or gift box slot

Right now, we can get up to 6 items per HO (and I have many times)

My guess is that the puzzle piece will have it's own slot.... OR.... it will compete with the pet food/stamp/gift box.... which, I , and I'm sure I'm not the only one, would not appreciate.....

Or the puzzle pieces will only be available when there isn't a special seasonal event and then they can use the seasonal slot.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 29, 16 6:39 PM
MaryCricket wrote:oh thanks gohill, I forgot to mention the airship items that is 13 items, yikes

But as gohill pointed out, they don't all share the same slot.

You always receive an airship item from each scene.
You always receive coins (50 if you've maxed out the scene)
You always receive either an item, shard, or 15 coins
During seasonal events, you always receive a seasonal item.

In addition, roughly 50% of the time, you receive either a stamp, pet food, or a pink box.

In addition, less frequently, you also receive an energy ball (but only 20 per day).

More than likely, the puzzle pieces will receive their own slot and will have no effect on how often you receive any other item.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 29, 16 7:03 PM
MaryCricket wrote:
I just went to look too, and saw the section about puzzles, its says

Complete Hidden Object Scenes to collect all puzzle pieces and unlock all puzzle images, disenchant puzzle piece duplicates tot get sparkles to buy Puzzle Packs
sets of 3, 5 or 10 random of puzzle pieces!

Tirama Sue might be right, after the winter event is over, we'll get a new update and this will probably be in it.

Tips & Tricks isn't updated with any more info on this.

To others wondering where to find this nugget of info...thanks HennyMarie and MaryCricket..for sharing:

In the game, click open the OPTIONS via the gear at top right, then click HELP, then scroll down.

The tiny paragraph about puzzles (quoted above) is just below the section about Enchanted Amulets.

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Dec 29, 16 7:11 PM
Honestly would think it would be better to advance the levels that keep coming up with lots of bells and whistles which as gohill says...causes lots of glitches and problems.

They spending so much time adding things that seems like a content update is on the back burner.

Now I am not maxed out yet. Casually making my way there through.

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Dec 29, 16 7:11 PM
Go Hill, talking about the glitches........and having an update that just smoothed things out. I can appreciate that. One thing they put out.........for a few hours, was the talking between players while in game. I really enjoyed this; i wish they could scrub that up, and bring it back. Guess what i'm trying to say is i'd rather have the interplay with my fellow players during the game, than yet another new item to figure out, implement, and track. i'm also going to surmise that if this is in next update, it might be introduced as the main new item, AND NO NEW GAME CONTENT???? obviously i don't know; but should this happen, i would not like that at all.

just my thoughts.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 29, 16 8:10 PM
I'm getting really tired too of all the add-ons. Pretty soon, we won't be able to see any of the scenery, it'll be all "extras." At one time it was cool, now it's just boring.

bookgirl1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bookgirl1 on Dec 30, 16 12:06 AM
When you click on the snow globe of the Christmas carousel it says the keeper of the castle is thinking of making the carousel a permanent fixture on the castle grounds. Maybe we'll have to put all the puzzle pieces together to "build " the carousel?

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 30, 16 1:50 AM
Did not meen to disturb so many players sorry

But niw you already are in bad mood I might aswell put in my thoughts.

We all want new content to storyline.. but when we get that some players finish it in a day or two.. and start wining again when we get new other stuff it last longer.. and is good for everybody (not those with glitches ofcourse).

Could it bee that the devs. try to make it a longer game in the sence it will take longer to get to toplevel for all lower level players?

I can't wait to get some puzzles sounds like a fun thing to do

Dove_fish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Dove_fish on Dec 30, 16 2:28 AM
The way I read it, they call the hos (hidden object scenes) "hop" (hidden object puzzles)...so, the puzzle pieces are the items that drop upon completion of the hidden object puzzle scenes.

Go to: