bfgFlounder
12,494 Posts

Welcome to Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 31, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by kaloukia on Jan 9, 17 12:24 AM
Wondering if anyone else is having problem with customer support answering e-mails?

bfgIlinalta
3,192 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 9, 17 4:01 PM
Hello kaloukia,

I'm sorry to hear that there hasn't yet been a response from our Support Team. I've taken the liberty of looking into this to see what might be occurring and can confirm that we've received the request and that it is in queue to be answered as soon as a Representative can do so.

After investigating, it appears that our Support Team has received a higher than usual amount of requests recently and are still working to resolve player's requests in queue order. At this time, it is taking longer for our Reps to individually and personally reply to each of our players that have requested assistance, and they will be sure to follow up with you about this request soon. Thank you for understanding and for your patience while waiting on our Reps to help out.

Thank you, most of all, for your patience.It's taking us longer than we'd like to get back in touch, and I apologize that we haven't been able to answer in the time we would like to. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by rooie8 on Jan 12, 17 11:22 PM
I have got to the part where the blades have to be chosen on the scarefyer (however you spell that) Even following the Guide and choosing the blades they show - nothing will happen.
Has anyone had this problem too? If so, how did they resolve this? This is driving me quietly insane.

Barb

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 13, 17 5:53 PM
Hi, Barb. Welcome to the pond!

The guide is wrong. You want to push in the blades that will cover the white lines and leave the blades extended for those that will go in the black grooves. If you want a spoiler, highlight with your mouse here --> Numbering from the top, push in blades 2, 4, and 6.

Go to: