[Post New]by tcorkie on Dec 31, 16 3:25 AM
how do you make more blankets

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:blankets

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 31, 16 10:17 AM
Go back to the cabin and there should be blankets stored on the shelves up top. Not sure what level you are on, but look on both the top left and top right.

julesy

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jan 2, 17 9:17 AM
julesy, how are you doing on this one ?? I couldn't stand it ... Way to many moves for one item, even with all the upgrades to many trips back to restock... Poorly done game I think ... interested in what you think?

~Wolf~

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 2, 17 9:54 AM
Wolfangels wrote:julesy, how are you doing on this one ?? I couldn't stand it ... Way to many moves for one item, even with all the upgrades to many trips back to restock... Poorly done game I think ... interested in what you think?

~Wolf~

Wolf -

It's not one of my favorites. I'm on relaxed mode, so I am able to progress even if I fail on the level. It does seem to get rather difficult as you approach level 7 and above for each location. There is another game that is quite similar but probably better. It's called First Class Flurry or something like that but it's years old.

I would agree that it is not worthy of 2 credits so if gamers are limited in their credits, they should save them for another TM game.

julesy

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jan 28, 17 6:52 AM
Thanks Hun, it was to boring to keep going... I gave up half way LOL. I guess you could say "I crashed" ...

~Wolf~

Go to: