betsybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Change back to old code ID?

[Post New]by betsybean on Dec 31, 16 5:59 AM
Is there anyway to change back to my old code/ My old computer broke down and now they made me start all over on my new computer. my old code No. is 307173 .. What should I do?

Re:Change back to old code ID?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Dec 31, 16 6:18 AM
Contact Tech support with your new and old ID codes and tell them your problem. They can reset for you. Make sure that you reply to ALL emails even the automated responses that do not apply to you. Eventually you will get the help you need. Good Luck.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Dec 31, 16 6:40 AM
G'day Betsy,Yeah They Can Change Your Old Code Files To Another PC ,I Had A Bloke Come Round Who Transfered Files To Another PC ,Between You And Me ,I Can Gift 30 friends Dailey If I Wish ....My Post Is A Bit Rough, It Can Be Done,

Edited on 12/31/2016 at 6:58:19 AM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 31, 16 11:03 AM
Hi Scott and Fred, hope you both have a wonderful New Year's!

I think what betsybean is asking, though, is about keeping her original ID No. I don't think that can be done. While Customer Support can transfer your old game to a new one, you can't retain your old number. When so many players lost their games during one of the latest updates, they were upset to lose their original ID Nos. which showed they'd been playing from the beginning. So many players put little notes on their game avatar about having a new number.

Or maybe I didn't understand the question.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 31, 16 11:43 AM
Whitebutterfly is correct. When you change computers, you get a new ID. They reploce your new game with your old game, but you have to keep the new ID#. And you have to reinvite your friends. It's a good idea to always keep your ID# and a list of your friends with their ID#s, just in case.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

djork
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by djork on Dec 31, 16 12:24 PM
Well my dears, if you've done a Back-Up Game, you can recover your old ID. CS didn't help me too much, I gave them all my ID (new & old), my status, my email and so on, after a while they recover my old game (the original & the only one) but without friends, their recommendation "to have new friends", so I refuse and use my buck-up, copy the files, I delete the files in the recovered game first, copy the old files and "voila", all my old friends show up again. Here's the link to the thread where a friend wrote instructions about it. Hope this helps: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/332689.page, and it works for all Windows XP, 7, 8 and inclusive 10- Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Go to: