Stuck on Mexico Level 15

[Post New]by judemickN on Dec 31, 16 11:26 AM
I have been stuck on level 15 of the Mexico flight for 2 days. There does not seem to be a way to pass this level. If anyone has any help, I would be happy to hear it!

Edited on 12/31/2016 at 11:28:23 AM PST

Re:Stuck on Mexico Level 15

[Post New]by sarzie1 on Dec 31, 16 4:03 PM
Yeah this level was a bit insane. I made sure I had two rolls of meat on two plates ready at all times (since that takes the longest to cook). Also had one of each flavour drink ready and replaced it immediately, so if someone ordered a green drink, immediately make another one to have one of each flavour ready.
However with all my prep, I think the last 10 people ordering got a bit crazy. But I just took my time, fulfilled each order as best I could. I actually lost 6 people's orders, and still completed the level with a gold star. I don't think there's any way to complete the level with no orders lost.
Hope this helps!

[Post New]by frankpgh on Jan 1, 17 1:48 PM
This was really tough...I finally got it but last 8 orders. If you lose 9 orders you won't make it. Used the same techniques as the other poster.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jan 2, 17 9:31 AM
It's insane to only have two drinks on a level where there so many drink orders !! Even three drinks was hard... Way to much restocking... Guess I'm to old to play this game ...

cmtravels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cmtravels on Jan 2, 17 3:11 PM
I have been stuck on this level for 3 days and playing non stop. It is actually no fun anymore just very frustrating. I can't imagine what future levels are like. I wish they would create a patch so this was at least doable.

[Post New]by sarzie1 on Jan 3, 17 3:02 AM
Some other tips that I've found useful:

If you restart the level, either in the level, or go back to the main menu, the first order and location of the person is exactly the same.

I stand in the first aisle and not the back part, to get me to the storeroom quicker.

In between most orders (there's sometimes a good wait between each order) I go back to the stockroom and click on everything to recook and restock. If you cook a steak but you don't have any room, it will just sit there until you use it; so you don't have to worry about grabbing food before it burns or anything.

People requesting magazines/catalogues have zero patience. Serve them as quick as you can. If there's two people ordering, eg one person orders a magazine, and the other a steak and a drink, I would serve one item to the second person, this builds up their patience, then serve the magazine quickly to get it out the way (their patience reduces like crazy); then serve the last item to the second person. If you fulfil the full order first, you've basically upset the magazine person.

Premium items: same deal, zero patience. Drop what you're doing and get the safe item asap, the others will have slightly more patience.

I did find this level a challenge, but as above, I lost 6 people and still passed with a gold star. Brazil's level 15 (the world after Mexico) has a MUCH easier level 15.

Hope this helps!

cmtravels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cmtravels on Jan 4, 17 9:32 PM
Finally gave in and changed the setting on this level to "relaxed." It's the only way I could get through it. I put it back to normal for the rest of the game and never had the trouble I had on the Mexico 15 level.

Iamrhea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Iamrhea on Jan 16, 17 7:54 AM
A few tips. Cheat! LOL You can replay levels and earn more money. The most important upgrades are the "patience" ones especially when you get into the higher levels in the different locations.

Pre-prep everything you can and always have your meats ready and plated. You can add the sides when they order. I've also noticed when the game adds another menu item, it uses a lot of the newly added ingredient during that level.

Premium items...save the highest upgrade on these for last (i.e. after you have PASSED the level - you can go back and buy the upgrade if you want the award later). I think that is why I failed Mexico so much. I was running around trying to get those items and in the meanwhile, lost my food customers. Also, I noticed that if I already had a premium item on the tray, the customer most often purchased it rather than asking for a different one. So try to "suggestive sale" those diamonds!

Lastly, Mexico's music made me manic, and I think that's why so many have trouble. Try turning the music off and see how you do. My game crashes after that so BF sent me a coupon for a different game. I hate it though, really enjoyed this game and wanted to see what was next for our gal!

[Post New]by maggiemay84 on Jan 21, 17 4:28 PM
I finally finished this utterly ridiculous level, and my game won't move on. When I hit continue, it just keeps loading level 15, which is really a good definition of hell! Did anyone else have this problem? thanks.

Iamrhea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Iamrhea on Jan 22, 17 6:16 PM
Yes, I did. I think it's a bug in the game for some of us, not sure which ones, it must depend on the system we are using. I haven't been able to finish the game and that's REALLY FRUSTRATING. If you are able to see the error signs before they flash off, try to post them in the techie issues thread. Big Fish gave me a freebie code for a new game but I'd really like to finish this one, it's become my Moby ****!!!

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Apr 18, 17 5:02 AM
I just finished the game and still don't have a gold star on this level. It's the only one.

Things I noticed about the game.

If you can get the higher pitched "bing" for as many items in a row as possible you will do well. So try and build up as many single little items as possible. Unfortunately this level has a lot of meat and veg so this isn't so easy on this one.

If you serve people happier that seems to count for more too. So even if you lose someone and make others happy then it's better than everyone being at mediocre.

Get those premium items to their customers - even if it means losing a customer for a meal. In the last level of China I was only just above the line when I had one meal left. Suddenly a barrage of premium and I made it to the star. I did get the last meal out, but didn't need it.

As others have said - get ahead out the back. Try to have as much made as possible and keep refiling that glass. But I've really struggled with that for this level.

Need to try to get that gold start now that I've seen others have managed! It is possible!

Go to: