paco003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

missing map piece

[Post New]by paco003 on Jan 1, 17 9:56 AM
where do you find map piece? cannot find anywhere! HELP!

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:missing map piece

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Jan 6, 17 3:47 PM
I would like to know that also. This is my second time playing this game, and suddenly that piece, which has been with me for a long time, is gone when I was arrested. Does it come back, I hope, because it is vital to the playing.

[Post New]by Kricko on Jan 8, 17 11:57 AM
I have the same problem! The map piece is gone, very frustrating!

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Jan 11, 17 4:30 PM
i have the same problem

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Jan 14, 17 11:13 AM
It came back the next time I started the game - then Elf disappeared - then reappeared.

[Post New]by kandymac on Jan 24, 17 10:45 AM
I lost the map piece too as soon as I was arrested. I'm now at the place where it needs to go and theres no sign of it so I can't play any.more. I've emailed Big Fish and the best advice they could give was to come here and ask! Looks like we have a game we can't finish.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 27, 17 11:28 AM
I started losing inventory items in the last chapter too. Things would appear and disappear. Like I moved to the map room and suddenly Elf was in my inventory even though I hadn't freed him from the cage in the hall. Then , like you all above, I lost the map piece when I needed it. What I did was close out of the game and when I went out and back in again, All of my inventory was were it was supposed to be and I moved forward. Try going back in again?

Gwion
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Gwion on Feb 9, 17 5:27 PM
I've had trouble with the map piece too. First I picked up the fan heater, and it turned into the map piece in my inventory. Uh--what? Logging out and restarting did no good, so I started the game over. Now I picked up the map piece from the place where you're supposed to find it--according to the strategy guide--but it has turned into a "vial opener" in my inventory.

Developers: this has not ever happened to me in ten years of playing these games! It is a bug. I'm going to restart again and I'd better have a map piece, because darned if I'm going to restart a second time!

[Post New]by Maurermob on Jul 23, 17 7:45 PM
Same story. Restarting is FRUSTATING!!!!!!!!!

Go to: