Bonus Game Waiting Room Door

[Post New]by sbruck on Jan 1, 17 8:21 PM
Anyone figure out how to open the door in the waiting room?

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Bonus Game Waiting Room Door

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jan 5, 17 9:55 AM
If you are talking about the big round door with rings, I could not find clues in the room to solve it. Even after looking at the Strategy Guide, I did not see why the rings had to be set as shown in the SG. I finally gave up and just set them per the SG.

Would really like someone who figured it out to explain!

[Post New]by sbruck on Jan 6, 17 5:32 AM
Hi. Yes that is what I am talking about.

Where did you find the strategy guide?

Thank you.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,237 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 6, 17 9:13 AM
It took me a LONG time to figure it out, but I finally got the logic. **SPOILER FOLLOWS**, so stop reading if you want to get it on your own.

The clues are in the zoom scene with the robot (II), on the carpet on the floor (III), and the zoom scene with the corked container (I). I thought the placement of the rings would have something to do with where the number was positioned in the zoom scene. For instance, the II is on the upper left in the robot scene, so I thought the II ring should point to the upper left. But what you really have to do is point the number on the ring in the direction of where you found the clue. The IV ring is already pointing to the IV above the door. III is directly below the door, so point that arrow down. The robot is to the lower left of the door and that's where the II number clue is, so point the II arrow at the robot. Then point the I arrow at the table on the right where you zoom in to see the I.

[Post New]by sbruck on Jan 8, 17 6:52 PM
Wow. I never would have figured that out.
Thanks!!!

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jan 17, 17 6:00 AM
Thanks, burf90!

Go to: