Restarting Fairway Solitaire Blast

[Post New]by LizzM2 on Jan 2, 17 4:45 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if there was a way to restart Blast from the beginning of the game? I'm at the higher level courses and have been playing for a long tme so I didn't get coins on the majority of courses and would love to start again to collect the coins to help in later levels.

I am connected with facebook and would like to keep the same account connected, but just restart from the first course.

Hoping someone knows.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Restarting Fairway Solitaire Blast

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 3, 17 11:29 AM
Hi LizzM2,

I understand that you're interested in restarting Fairway Solitaire Blast from the beginning, and I wanted to stop by here with some information for that.

At this time, there isn't a way to restart the game from the app itself. However, while this is the case our Technical Support Team will be more than happy to help as best they can. When a user would like to restart the game, we recommend contacting them with that above link and including your player ID. They have access to the tools needed to look into the matter and work on getting it resolved. For steps on locating your player ID to include, I encourage checking out the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this information has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by bgilliam on Jun 21, 17 1:41 AM
I have the opposite problem. My I-pad crashed and I've lost all my levels! I've gone from level 500 to level 5! Is there anyway to recover my level?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 21, 17 1:00 PM
Hello bgilliam,

Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that progress in your game was lost, so let's see what we can do to fix this.

One of the great things about Fairway Solitaire is that, if your game was linked to a Facebook or a Big Fish Games account, progress can easily be recovered. You just need to sign back into your original game. The help pages below walk you through how to link your game to one of those accounts; following the instructions will also help you sign in to the game.

Save your progress with a Big Fish account!
Save your progress with Facebook!

If progress isn't recovered after following these steps, please contact our Fairway Solitaire Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to continue troubleshooting with you.

We do ask that all future technical inquiries be posted to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

This helps keep the forums organized and allows the Moderation Team to notice trends more quickly. Thanks for your understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the Active Moderators. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: