katg1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

cursor not working

[Post New]by katg1 on Jan 3, 17 1:04 PM
I cannot get my cursor to work in this game. I've updated my drivers but still no cursor. Anyone have some ideas to help.

Thanks....Kat

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:cursor not working

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 3, 17 2:33 PM
Hello katg1,

I apologize that the cursor doesn't appear to be working, even after updating the computer's drivers. We definitely want you to be able to enjoy your purchased game, and since it sounds like some troubleshooting may have already been attempted, I am going to provide the steps to contact our Support Team for more assistance.

Since preliminary troubleshooting didn't help out, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. With that report, and a request for further troubleshooting, our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible to continue helping out.

As a heads up, our Support Team is working through a larger than usual volume of requests. Our Reps have their heads down working hard to respond personally to each individual request we've received and will be in touch as soon as they can. Thank you for your understanding while waiting on a response.

Also, since this seems to be discussing a technical issue for the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums as accessible as possible. If you need to discuss this issue further or report a new technical issue for this game, please do so as a reply to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods here..

Thank you, as well, for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: